77. Rest

77. Rest

"What should we do for the past ten days, Byakuran-sama?"

Millefiore's rain guardian, Bluebell, asks his plans, pouting at the fact Byakuran has just given an enemy ten golden days to rest as well as to improve their their abilities.

"I was thinking for Eli-chan to give her more time to recover since she stupidly hurt herself from saving a mere peasant." Byakuran answers, yet I feel invincible arrows hit me "and you all need to relax since you all just came from the mission"

"Buh, that's boring!" Bluebell pouted, crossing her arms "why can't we use Daisy's flame to help her recover faster?"

"I suppose Daisy could help me heal faster since I don't want to be in this wheelchair for ten days"  I added to Bluebell's suggestion "and when it's done healing, maybe we could go sightseeing?"

"Sightseeing, why would we do that?" Kikyo asks, crossing his arms

"Cause I haven't really travelled around Italy and we don't really have to do in the past ten days"

"You have guts to suggest for someone who is being held captive"

"I don't see why not? why don't we all go sight seeing" Byakuran interupts our bickering, as we all look at him with different expression but one thing that we had in common was: surprise.

"Yaaay! Nice job, Elias!" Bluebell and I made an high five while, Kikyo and lava boy, Zakuro sighs in defeat.

"We need to go shopping for these girls, since we can't let Eli-chan wear my clothes for forever and Bluebell seem to be running out since she's been lending her clothes to her." Byakuran smiles, standing up as he orders someone to prepare for our outing "ah, but we'll have to treat Eli-chan first so, please do the honors, Daisy"

The sun guardian then nods at Byakuran, and went to my direction, he starts to push my wheelchair for me and headed towards a room where he could treat my injury. Once the treatment was over, a servant enters the room and gives me new clothing to wear for the outing. 

Daisy then leaves outside my room, to respect my privacy so that I could change. I took the clothes that was neatly prepared for me, a small piece of paper then falls on the ground, where the clothes folded neatly.  I took the note and read it's content, a message written by Mukuro that regarding about him bailing him out of Vindince. I clench the note and hid it where no one can find the paper. I need to pass this message now, and my only chance to pass this note is today. 

It has to be now.  

_________
_________

I stood there, simply amazed at the shops in around me, tall buildings with a vintage look, both rich and common people are gathered in one place, with a common goal to shop, and go out

I stood there, simply amazed at the shops in around me, tall buildings with a vintage look, both rich and common people are gathered in one place, with a common goal to shop, and go out. I excitedly look around as Bluebell simply drags me around, trying out clothes and shoes that I thought I would never wear.

On our way to a small clothing shop, I accidentally bump into two teen, a boy and a girl, who seems to be twins the boy had ash like hair and almost has the same haistyle as mine with a yellow cat like eyes while the girl had short
black hair with an adorable gray round eyes. The two of them looks at me with a surprise expression on their faces.

"What's the matter, Elias?" Bluebell seem to notice my sudden lack of response to her.

"I accidentally bump into the two of them" I responded, my attention reverts to the two children as I pat there head "are you two not hurt anywhere?"

I squat down, to check if there were any injuries that they aren't aware of. The two shook their head, indicating that they were not hurt anywhere. A wave of relief hits me, and gave them a small smile.

"Watch where your going okay? There are more dangerous people out there" I warn the two as they nods.

I pat their head one more time and head towards Bluebell, and she doesn't seem too pleased making her wait. I stood up from my squatting position only to be tugged by the male kid, the colour of his eyes looks almost similar to mine.

"Mama..." he spoke, mistaking me for being his mother "Don't go, mama... papa's going to be worry."

M-mama?!

"I think you got the wrong person, I'm too young to be a mother!" I attempt to reason with the male child.

"Elias! Hurry up! We can't afford put our precious shopping time to waste on these brats!" Bluebell yells, causing for me to look back at her.

"Mama... are you going to leave us again?" The girl asks, looking at me with teary eye "is Aunt Hari going to be okay?"

I flinch hearing Hari's name come out of her mouth, I don't exactly know these two but it seem that they know Hari.

The family photo.

An image of photo that I was in the diary suddenly pops in my memory, I've met Ken and Vince, and the last two must be the last members of Lin family ...I haven't read their written intro in the diary, so I have no idea how to interact with them. Let alone, have any idea what their personalities are like. 

"where's your guardian? Shouldn't someone be watching over you two?" I ask in a low tone, making sure that Bluebell does not hear our conversation. 

The twins looks at each other, as if they're having conversation in through their mind using a sibling telepathy, then each then looks back at me.

"We're with Flan-nii and Luss-nee, but we got separated half way" the girl answers, I furrowed my brows, on why those two would loose these two children "ah, but don't be angry at them!"

"We both felt like you were here so we decided to lose them!" The boy then added.

"You two need to return to those two, and inform them immediately that 'he is here' and give them this note to Flan, it's a written message by Mukuro"

The twins then nods as they dashed out, I went back to Bluebell and continued our shopping, in hope to distract her from noticing my actions.

Hoping that the twins had passed on Mukuro's letter and my message to the Varia.

__________

Ehehe... 12 chapters left till completion❤❤❤

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-