81. Setting up

81. Setting up

A small sigh escapes my lips hearing at Byakuran's threat, I made a small side gaze towards Tsuna's group. Their expression looks betrayed, anger, and a hint of hurt, it was easy to look at everyone's face, to see how they reacted at Byakuran kissing my forehead. It was easy to look at their face...everyone but one person.

Hibari Kyoya...

A soft gust passes by, letting my cowardice be replace by courage to look at my raven childhood friend. My heart was beating faster than usual, as I brace myself for the worst outcome; a look of hatred. I didn't want to feel hated by my only childhood friend. I look right through his grey eyes, yet he simply wouldn't meet my gaze. I feel a small ache in my heart, it's been happening for a while now when Kyoya's around, an unfamiliar feeling in my chest. 

There was a soft throb in my heart as I stare at Kyoya's face was stoic, as if it was almost devoid of emotion, and his hair softly dances together with the wind

His stoic expression turned to an icy glare at Byakuran, he held a frown in his lips, as if he's preparing to kill him and yet he's surprisingly holding back. Byakuran then tightened his grip on me, making me look away at the raven teen.

Bztt..

"There's no need to give them your attention!" Byakuran pouts, jealous at the fact I was staring at Tsuna's group ―staring at Kyoya to be exact― as the albino male finally setting me down "anyways, game will start in two hours, so let's set up the base as much as we can!"

I nod, slightly got distracted at the small buzz that happened on my communication earpiece, perhaps it was just a wind or... it could be Nao.

It's too early making any conclusions... 

I watch Tsuna's group went ahead to find the perfect place to set their base, being Kyoya the last one to leave. I'm quite surprise that he has been quiet this whole charade, he wasn't eager to hunt and fight. Another breeze passes by, and this time, I turn around to follow Millefiore.