52. For Hari to Elias

Author's whining:

I just realize I don't have any main anime fandom (;A;) I went from Haiykuu➵Osomatsu➵One piece➵ Shirayuki➵ KHR(now) and Now I'm slooowly going into BSD animee.

I'm starting to want to write a Dazaii fanfiiiiiiccccc😭😭😭😭😭 but if I do that I'm gonna forget the plot for this one.

52. For Hari to Elias

I daze out through the window of my class, watching the students enter school, the bright blue sky, then to the fluffy white clouds. The next thing I know, there's a yellow bird sleeping in my shoulder, cuddling softly in my neck. I gave a soft nudge at the sleeping bird, but it was still fast asleep.

"Elliot, are you alright?" Iru-sensei asks me worriedly, since I have been dazing out for quite some time.

"Huh? ah ...Yeah, I'm just thinking..." I answer, gazing back at the blue sky.

_______

Hari Noize

Elias went back to gazing the blue skies, dark circle under her eyes was completely visible while softly patting the yellow bird in her shoulder. I worriedly look at her as she's been spacing out lately and she's been ignoring her health lately. I wonder what's happening in her mind right now.

"Oi Hari, is something bad happening with Elliot lately? He looks really pale and dazes out lately" Iru-sensei whispers at me

"There isn't really anything bad happening around Elliot, but he's been in deep thoughts lately." I whisper back

"He looks terrible, should I take my secret card?"

"Secret card? What is that?"

"He... hehehe, you'll see!" Iru sensei laughs evilly

"Iru-sensei, I didn't know you swing that way... you pedo."

"I'm not a pedo, you little piece of-"

The bell interrupts Iru-sensei and classes had started, I went to my designated desk and took out my notes and textbook. Iru-sensei then starts his lessons, I soon immerse myself in his lessons which was really easy to understand. I look back to Elias to look to see her still dazing in the sky, not even paying attention to class. Still petting the bird in her hand.

What are you thinking, Elias?

I don't know when it started but, she started to daze around lately. Is it since she's was transferred to the future? her thoughts seems to be to fly off somewhere in the distance. She always seem to know what to do, as if she can look in the future. What can I do to help? I want to help her, even just a little bit. I want to enter in that world she stepped in, to stand by her side. Even if she's going to the wrong path.

I want to help her...

"Open it, when you finally found your own resolve."

I flinch remembering the Twenty six year old Elias, her daunting smile and mature aura made me shiver to my spine. She looks so distant, as if she looks at me as if I'm nothing more than a distant friend. I reached out to the pocket of my cardigan, where I put the future Elias's written note.

I take a big gulp as I nervously open the small letter.

___

I'm sorry if I always make you worry, Hari. But I assume that you found your own resolve when you read this, what I'm about to tell you is really important.

In few days from now, Elias will do something reckless. You can not stop her since her plans was already put into motion the moment she went to Italy. She doesn't realize the consequences of her plans, but it will have heavy consequence on you.

I won't blame you if you run away but if your resolve to stay with me, then I hope that you stay by my younger self no matter what happens. She or I, look more fragile than you think.

-Elias G.

___

I read Elias's letter over and over again. Apparently something bad would happen to me because of Elias's plan, I'd probably die somewhere ten years in the future...

The thought of dying is scary, but, the thought of leaving Elias all alone is even more scarier. Did I betray her in the future? No, there's no way I can betray her. Is it the other way around? but she didn't really looked like she murder me. I'm going to die in the future...

ARGHH!!

I quit! I quit thinking difficult things in life, besides, if I'm going to die then might as well enjoy it to the fullest! And I should've died loooong time ago somewhere in the streets of Japan, so if I'm going to die might as well live to it's fullest.

Before I knew it, the second bell has rung, and I even stop paying attention to class half way and forgot to take notes for first period.

I looked at Iru-sensei who's discussing about the group assignments for the upcoming week, then our gaze met, and he gave out a smirk along with a thumbs up.

"I'll bring out my secret weapon during lunch, make sure that she stays in this class!"

he whisper quietly at me before our class could I go to my second class. I gave him a suspicious look but nodded, Iru-sensei's can be reaally weird at times but he really cares at his students, and his lesson's are really to understand so I decided to trust him.

I'll trust him to help Elias.

_______

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku