62. The future

Warning: SPOOOOIIIIIILEEEEERRRRRS
But then again... Your already spoiled the moment you read my story (;-;)

Future Q & A about the fanfic/charac/etc?  (Maybe?)

62. The future

Fluttering my eyes, I slowly adjust to the brightness of my surroundings. I sat up in a king size bed with a simple pastel blue and white sheet. A throbbing headache came along and every inch of my muscle ached, as if they're going to fall apart.

Not really the best feeling in the world...

The location I was at is still unfamiliar and unkown to me but from what I can see, it wasn't exactly the nicest place to be in, I was transported into a large room—a master bedroom— but the furniture and the walls seem to be severely damage, covered with sword marks and holes from gunshots.

What exactly happened here?

I wonder while holding the charm of my necklace, the ring that Orfeo gave me, as a form of encouragement. Stumbling upon a large broken mirror, I look at myself, I was still wearing a hospital gown with bandages all over my body, and dried blood seethes through my arm, as if the needle of my IV drip was forcefully removed.

To summarize everything, it wasn't exactly a pretty sight. I sigh as I look through a closet, and scavenge what I can wear. Most clothes was ruined due to the holes from the gunshots, luckily, I was able to find a white clean shirt, a black pants and some suspenders. I took some tie, a boots and a fedora hat to match my outfit.

Damn, I look like a boy...

A cute one too!

I painfully made a full turn to look at myself, and made a small sigh knowing that I stil don't know where I am. I should at least find out where I am, the moment I step out of the bedroom it wasn't long to reealize that I was in a mansion due to the several hallways and empty rooms in the mansion, it was design to please my minimalistic aesthetics, however it was a bit difficult to find it pleasing to look at the place since was brutally destroyed with either gunshots or slashes by a sword.

I continue my mini-adventure around the empty mansion, each room with unique characteristics but it was ruined to pieces, it didn't seem that there weren't anyone that was injured or got killed here since there weren't any blood or corpses around.

I stumbled upon one room, it was a biggest one from what I've seen. The office seem to be almost untouched except for the shattered window glass, as if it was calling me to come in. I walk inside to inspect the room, as some sort of nostalgia hit me. I also saw beautiful flowers that grew beyond the shattered window, it looks  no one has been living in this mansion due to how unkempt the garden was, it was as if the flowers was spreading like a wildfire.

I went closer to the desk to see a group picture, there were seven people smiling happily with some goofy faces, Charles and Hari was in my left, I was at the center of the group, while the other four remained unfamiliar; a small boy and girl with an adorable smile that was in front of me, and on my left was androgynous looking man with auburn hair that looks like around Charle's age, dressed like Lussuria, and some edgy nerdy teen wearing thick glasses with black hair.