92. Waking Up

Chapter 92:Waking up

Elias Lin

I open my eyes to see that the sun was still rising, and that I am resting in a couch with Namimori's black school jacket was serving as my blanket. I look around the room to find myself in Namimori's disciplinary room, I quickly recall the earlier events before I passed out.

There was a monster inside me.

I was fighting Daisy.

Kyoya was unconscious...

I have to find Kyoya!

I quickly sat up, slightly alarm, as I look for my allies who was with me in Namimori, to see a beautiful written note in cursive, informing that they're in a classroom;

We'll be waiting for you in the classroom!

-Dino

I slightly furrowed my brows at how descriptive their memo is...

We're litterally in a building where almost every room is a classroom and they didn't specifically say which one!

Most of the room remain empty, the atmosphere of the school itself remain unchanged since a decade had passed. I enter the empty class, as I feel a different vibes between grade eleven classroom to the grade ten.

I grumble at the note as I took the jacket with me and walk around, inspecting every classroom that may show a sign of life. I decided to stop by at certain one classroom, the grade 11. I enter the empty classroom to see a year book decade ago that catches my attention. It was filled students smiling and simply enjoying their youth, including Tsuna and the others. Curious to what happen to me during that year, I continue to flip pages, looking for the right page to see a picture of me when I felt someone attacks my back.

"Mama's awake!" High pitch voice yells, as the owner of the voice glomp me into a hug.

"See, I told you she's going to be in this classroom!" Another voice came in, but it's pitch is lower.

I turn around to see the two teen, Sora was still hugging me while Arashi was still entering the classroom. I pat Sora's head since she closest to me.

"We came to pick you up! Since Charles-nii ordered us to get you!" Sora announces cheerfully, enjoying my head pat.

"Sora... Arashi... Aren't you two suppose to be in Italy?" I asks, a bit worried to see them in a battlefield.

"Eh? Yeah! But we begged uncle XanXan to take us!" Sora answers me, unable to imagine Xanxus face looks like when the two calls him Xanxan.

"He was really annoyed too! But we really wanted to see mama again..." Arashi added, his gaze was at the side while he blushes a bit, slightly embarrass to tell me.

Ow, ouch..

It hurts

A small imaginary arrow hit my heart at Arashi's cuteness, he looks like he was acting but fails miserably at his action.

"Anyways, let's go! Charle's nii amd the others are waiting" Arashi grabs my hand, dragging me out of the room while Sora seem to take away the year book and hid it ...somewhere?

"So which classroom were you guys staying at?" I ask, starting a conversation.

"Your classroom, they thought you'd head in your classroom when we said you were going to be in that class" Arashi grumble, ranting his thoughts out to me "and we were right! I'd like to rub in their faces that we were right!"

"Arashi! There's no need to get salty! At least we found her before she could see that!" Sora clings to my arm, smiling ever so cheerfully.

That?

"What do you mean by 'that'? Is it the yearbook?" I tilt my head a bit while the twins continue to drag me with them.

"Yeah! We have orders to follow by older mama not to see yourself other than the family photo or what ever left in the mansion." Sora answers my question, giggling at me.

"Oh... why is that?"

"Because she didn't want to spoil the future for you, she said 'where's the fun in that?' or something like that."

Their company is quite refreshing, especially their personalities, Sora has a carefree personality while Arashi is very uptight and serious. Their personalities clashes but they balance each other out.

It wasn't long until the three of us arrive in my classroom, where Romario and Kusakabe stood from the very back, Dino sat in the chair around the middle of the classroom, Kyoya is leaning in one of the window, his attention was at Namimori grounds and another figure who was leaning in the clean chalkboard, which was closest to us three.

"...Charles"

"Elias-sama..."

Charles stood up straight from his leaning position, and took a few steps to face me, our distance is about meter apart. The two of us stare at each other, my light purple with his ocean blue is looking at each other in silence until the tall man in front of me bows at me, startling me completely.

"Forgive me for doubting you, Elias-sama!"
________________

Neku