36. Recommendation

(DevArt: MarsyChaos/Mariru-san)

Ehehehe,

ty again for making my OC 

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

(A/n: Back In real life)

36. Recommendation

"Aand it took me a month to defeat my Uncle."

I told them my whole story to the two girls was sobbing their eyes out to the point its completely red and sniffling mess. The two of them looks at one another, then nods as if they both had somewhat semi-mutual agreement and tackled me with a hugat together. 

"I'm sorry Elias-nee san! I didn't know that you had to go through so much in releasing us" Chrome apologizes on me, sending her condolence "but I'm really grateful to you, so thank you very much for giving us such a wonderful opportunity."

"Elias, you idiot!" Hari yells at me, her snot was literally falling down to my clothes "why didn't you take me with you, I would've been there for you! It must've been hard, but I'm happy that you told me one of your secrets."

"...I'm sorry." I patted the two girls, comforting the two of them "I'd appreciate it if you guys not to tell anyone that I'm spying the Vongola. I won't tell them anything important but I really can't just tell a lie either."

"I understand, Elias nee-sama!" Chrome added a honorific to my name as we all decided to hit our beds and to apply back to our own schools.

The moment I entered the principal's office, he was surprise to see me and started arranging to register me back to the school's system. It was going to take some time since they were arranging my documents, once they finished, I was arranged assigned to go to the teacher lounge to give it to my homeroom teacher. Some girls who recognize gave me a smile and some form of greetings, even the new sixth graders was whispering. 

"Iru-sensei! I'm back, don't you miss me?!" I casually hug my homeroom teacher for the year the moment I arrive at the teacher's office, while he shiver in fear.

"Geh, your back. The school was absolutely in shambles when you left y'know" He took my documents and started to read it.

"Aw, so you did miss me!" I teased Iru-sensei "I'll take that as a compliment!"  

"Classes are about to start soon, so come with me for your class" Iru-sensei lightly flicks my forehead and he started to lead away, a cheeky smile creeps in my face since he didn't exactly denied that he missed me. 

"Your such a tsun-tsun, Iru-chan!" I chuckle, as the adult male simply grumbles, how his peace was disrupted by me.

My return seems to be such a controversial thing as some of the older and younger grade came to check out the class I was in once lunch started, students flooded the classroom I was at and started to bombarded me with questions to the point that I couldn't keep up. Even Tsuna's group came in to tackle hug me the moment they saw me was having a hard time protecting me. 

"Elliot-sempai! Welcome back!" Tsuna greets me with teary face "I'm glad that your back!"

"Yeah, I'm back. I'm glad that everyone's doing well!" I patted Tsuna's head as we depart from the hug "the last time I saw all of you was all beaten and unconscious."

"Eh!? How'd you know?!" Yamamoto asks in surprise "aw, shucks that was embarrassing!"

"Well, I have my ways." I chuckle, not elaborating the details "anyways, I'm glad to see you all well and healthy again!"