103. A request

Chapter 103: A request

Everyone was currently relaxing from the earlier fight, Tsuna's and the gang seem to be enjoying a hot spring created inside the Lin Estate.

They all thought that it was a good thing for everyone to relax before going back to their own timeline. Elias locks herself in the office, finishing the last pages of her diary. While everyone enjoy their precious day.

Elias flips the last page of the diary, all of the contents has been absorbed in her head and as the last sentence of the diary;

Burn the book once you've read everything.

As instructed, Elias burns the book and free herself inside her so-called office. A sigh of fatigue escapes her lips to discover that the moon was starting to rise, perhaps it was going to be another sleepless night for Elias. The ash haired teen felt a bit peckish and decided to go to the kitchen to grab some snacks, quite unhealthy but there weren't anyone to reprimand her actions.

On her way to the kitchen, she find Tsuna's gang having a serious conversation, Elias was about to join in when a loud slam stopped her from doing so.

"I DON'T TRUST THAT DAMNED WOMAN!"

"Gokudera calm down, even if you don't trust her she is still our friend!"

"You're too carefree about this you baseball freak! Elias already betrayed us once and I won't take anymore chances!"

Gokudera and Yamamoto seem to be arguing about Elias, her heart seem to almost stop, her actions came to an halt when she heard her name, they were talking about her. She quickly decided to hide her presence and hid herself from them.

Damn what a horrible time to go out, she wished that she should have come in later so that she didn't have to hear their conversation. Another sigh escapes in her lips decided not intrude their conversation, to not let it get to her as she will fix what she broke in her own pace and action.

The ash haired teen decided not to let it get to her and went to take a stroll at the garden. While walking around the garden, she spotted a Souichi Irie, who seem to be staring at the night sky.

"May I join you?"

Elias asks, causing for Irie to be startle a bit.

"If you don't mind my company then please, go ahead."

Elias sits next to Irie, as the two watch the night sky. Stars shone brightly and the weather was cool, enough for the two to stay out comfortably.

"Are you nervous?" Elias asks, not staring at Irie.

"A bit..." Irie spoke honestly, his gaze went to Elias "we had a rough week, to think that we defeated Byakuran is a miracle."

"It was truly indeed a rough week." Elias chuckles, remembering all of the events "It's kinda weird to talk to you in person since we usually talk through the tablet."