55. six path of reincarnation

Aha..haha...

I just wasted 3 chapters moments with Kyoya... and there weren't even any progress between them...

⁽⁽(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ 
*my irl friends reaction*

⁽⁽(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻  *my irl friends reaction*

55. The third Letter

I went home with a daze look in my face, still unable to get over earlier events. The moment I got home, Hari and Chrome wasn't home yet and the three kokuyo males was at home. Ken was taking a nap in the couch, while Chikusa's diligently doing his homework. He gave a small nod as a form of greeting while I returned his actions.

"Where's Mukuro?" I ask, as he only pointed at the kitchen, probably training.

I gave out a small thanks as I headed toward the basement/training facility. The moment I've arrived, I saw Mukuro meditating.

"Kufufu, I'm not too fond of using this power into you though, please pardon for what I'm about to do."

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows, as He open his eyes to look at me and saw his right eye was activated.

That little bitc—

I've entered his six paths of reincarnation;

1. The realm of hell:

Then the image of the training facility was shattered into a glass shard, slowly turning it into a deserted snowy place. Snow gently falls down, I could even feel it's soft cold flakes fall into my cheek as it melts into water.

I look around to discover Mukuro was nowhere to be find, a soft smirk creeps into my face.

2. The realm of hungry ghost.

Mukuro had possessed me, though he hasn't taken over my consciousness or  plan to do something that could harm me.

Then my eyes was forcedly shut.

3. The realm of Deadly beast.

I open my eyes to see that I was in my old house, a house where my old self, Fuyumi Echo used to live. Then men in black suits comes in, though their face looks like different ferocious beasts.

4. The realm of Demons

A small sigh escapes my lips, as I can feel my body lighter. I probably entered it's fourth stage, where Mukuro strength capabilities has increased. Though I'm curious to why he hasn't moved yet.

5. The realm of Humans

Within few seconds, I can feel my own body enhanced. Though a wave of headache and nausea hit me, a similar feeling when I was out in Italy for a mission. A sudden anxiety hit me, as I started to breath heavily. I soon start to cough blood out of nowhere, and I feel like my legs are about give out on me.

This pineapple head sure do love to mess around...

I feel a slight shift in my body, Mukuro's attempting to control my body now...

6. The realm of Heavens

The feeling of two conscious in one body isn't exactly the most pleasant a person could feel.

"Kufufu, why don't you just let go?"

"F*ck you."

"I'm not into pedophilia, though I'd love to f*ck you in few years."

I slightly blush at his response, not knowing how to answer that. I feel like I'm going crazy, I was litterally talking to myself, no, Mukuro and I are having a conversation in my own head.

WHY THE HELL IS HE TRYING TO POSSESS ME ANYWAYS?!

A sudden wave of thought rushes to mt head, if Mukuro is in my body, then does that mean, I can use his illusions as well? My body feel weak, though, the idea of creating something from nothing deeply intrigue me.

"Ah..ha..ha..."

I slowly started to laugh, as I attempt to create my sword in my through the help of Mukuro's help. I closed my and started to think the components of my sword, and the next thing I know, the sword is in my hand. I opened my eyes, slightly shocked to see my sword in my very own hands. The ways it feels, and looks was about the same as the real one.

I tremble in excitement at the thought of being able to use Mukuro's mist flame, a power that are to lie and trick their own oppoents was absolutely exhilarating. But this isn't the type of strength I seek, what I seek is a power that I produced myself.

I closed my eyes once more, with the sword on my hands. I took a deep breath, and sliced a blank space, nothing happened... well.. this is a bit embarrassing.

Frustrated, I decided to slice of the blank space, though this time, I felt a  spark run through my hand and the next thing I saw, is the space before me had a fine line, slowly crumbling into pieces. I slices one more time, as the crack got bigger and the space before had shattered into pieces, revealing the familiar space of the training facility.

I watch my sword that was made by illusion shatter into pieces as well, the moment I broke Mukuro's illusion, as he's standing right in front of me, I gave him am irritated punch in the stomach.

"That wasn't funny, Pineapple head!" I  scolded, he lands on the floor due to the impact of my punch.

"Kufufu, my apologies. Though it seems that your future self had requested me to do this." Mukuro takes out a small piece of paper, I tried to take it though, he ripped it into pieces and burns the paper "and it instructed me not let you see it, since you would probably be against your future self's idea."

"Hah?! What are you talking about?!"

"Your chains... were they ever removed?"

No. There's one more left. I wanted to tell him but I couldn't find myself to trust him just yet.

"What your future self is trying to do is..."

An old conversation we had seem to returned and it seems he's the only that can help me, and potentially change my future.

"Once the last chain is broken, you'll gain power to change..."

_______
Vote Comment and Enjoy!
-Neku-