94. Their Arrival

Chapter 94: Their Arrival

Midnight's arrival getting closer, Kyoya, Dino, Romario and Kusakabe went ahead to regroup with Tsunayoshi together with the main Varia. Kyoya absolutely opposes to that idea but I was able to persuade him (a lot) to come with them, by telling him that whoever damages Namimori High school grounds needs to be punish.

Right now, four of us (Charles, the twins and I) are waiting for the remaining Varia Member (Fran and Belphegor) and Kokuyo gang to arrive. Charles and the twins are fast asleep, due to their fatigue has finally kick in. I was the only one awake in the group, I am also starting to show signs of fatigue but I was able to keep my exhaustion well hidden. Belphegor's figure soon came to view, followed by Fran and the Kokuyo gang.

A smile creeps in Elias lips seeing Mukuro, he was still weak but he is managing very well for someone who was trapped by the Vindice for half a decade.

"Ah, It's Elias-nee!" the moment Fran saw me, he glomps at glomps at me, hugging me tightly "I trick the Vindice and released Mukuro, praise me!"

"You did great, Fran!" I pat Fran's head, causing for the illusionist to bream in happiness despite of his monotonous face.

"Stop spoiling this idiot, Elias. Weird things might accumulate in this stupid head of his." Mukuro sighs, pulling the younger illusionist away from me.

"Eh? but he did manage to trick Vindice, give him a little more credit Mukuro." A disappointing sighs escape my lips pointing to Mukuro, while the younger illusionist manage to escape from Mukuro's grasp and ran toward Elias and hid behind her.

"Yeah! Give me more credit!"

"Shishishi, but Elias note was really helpful forming a tactical plan on smuggling's Mukuro's body." Belphegor laughs, pointing out the note I gave the twins to hand over to Varia "without your accurate information, we won't be able to execute those plan and this kid would probably never had to act it accordingly."

It wasn't long until Fran, Bell and Mukuro starts to fight each other verbally, though it was mostly Belphegor and Mukuro arguing while Fran is unenthusiastic and lacks of emotion to, despite of the smiles embedded on their faces, malice fills the aura yet they don't do anything harmful to one another.

"Maah, maah, Let's set aside and meet up with Tsunayoshi's side as soon as possible." I attempt to diffuse the situation by distracting the trio (mostly Belphegor and Mukuro) from arguing.

The two looks at me in bewildered but nonetheless the everyone agrees that it was the most appropriate course of action, I walk up to the three, who was still fast asleep and wake them up by lightly tapping them, and informs them that they'll quickly depart soon.

Sora and Arashi decided to stay behind to meet up with Vince and Nao. Therefore Charles will be driving everyone to meet Tsuna's group, and once his task was completed, he'll return back to where the twins are and ensures that everyone was safe and arrive at the Lin estate.

"Elias-sama, is it really okay for you to not meet Hari and the others?" Charles asks one more time, everyone was buckling their seat belt when I give the blonde male a nod, confirming that she trusts everyone to carry out their task.

A sigh of defeat escapes in Charle's lip, he already knew that when I set a goal in my mind, I would be determined to accomplish it. Right now, my goal is regroup and assist Tsunayoshi's group, perhaps there was even more to the reason why she's desperate to regroup with Vongola.

The drive between the to the airport to Tsuna's direction was about three hours, enough time for me and the Kokuyo gang to take a nap. When the group finally arrive, it was still morning but the sun has risen up, Charles stops just in front of a forest since the car was unsuitable for driving any further.

"are you sure you don't want me to go any further?" Charles asks worriedly, since the forest in Namimori is quite vast and searching for the Vongola can be a difficult task.

"We'll be fine Charles, you worry too much!" I stretch my numb arms to ease the stiff muscles from my nap.

"If you say so ...anyways, I've bought food lunch for everyone when we all went for a bathroom break, so eat it while you guys are looking for them." Charles soon hands everyone a bag full of sandwiches, rice-balls, and bottles of water.

"Thanks a lot Charles, This is a great help!" I takes the bag, then sharing the sandwiches to everyone equally.

The group watch Charles drive into distance until they can no longer see his car, the group stared at each other, where as Belphegor seem to separate the group and head out on his own. Which leaves me with Kokuyo gang (and Fran!)

"What should we do now? it's quite big to search in this forest." Fran asks a bit pessimistically, initiating the conversation.

"Head to the direction where there's a lot of commotion? or at least where the ground is rumbling?" I suggest the oblivious, the Kokuyo gang decided that they'll separate and look where the Vongola may be.

I was following the two illusionist, Mukuro and Fran when we bumped into Varia, where Belphegor has already grouped with them. My stomach starts to growl and decided to eat one of the sandwiches given by Charles.

"Oya, It's Xanxan!" I calls out Xanxus' nickname, her diary wrote Xanxus name as Xanxan, that she forgot that he doesn't like to be called that way.

"You scum, don't call me in that ridiculous name"

My face starts to pale up, not knowing what to do except for nervously chew the food in my mouth. Naturally Xanxus didn't deal well, since the others tries to hide their laughter. The nickname and took his gun out and starts to shoot me.

"Maah, Maah, Xanxan is way cooler than being called Xa-chan don't you think?" I try to reason the male about his nickname, while he takes his gun out and starts to pull the trigger. Luckily, I was able to dodge every bullet Xanxus shot, until the case was empty, the Varia boss clicks his tongue and tosses an expensive looking revolver like a useless trash.

"Tch." Xanxus seem to cool off, as he only glares at Elias and decided to group with Tsunayoshi "don't call me such an ugly name, or I'll kill you, scum."

A sigh of defeat escapes in my lips, followed by a mischievous smirk. The food that Charles gave me was finally finished, and I completely know that I will absolutely regret doing this, but hey!

I'll live for this moment!

I stretch my legs and a mischievous smile wad planted in lips as I start to run like a madwoma, yelling few words that made Xanxus chase after me in utter irritation.

"Whatever you say ...Xanxan!"

"What did I just say to you, scum?!"

Worth it!

________________________

Neku