Rules: Game of Choice

Disclaimer: All of the rules are written in the KHR wiki.

Sorry if it's not a chapter 🙇🙇🙇

A/n: my friends says to me

"Patience is  virtue and key to happiness"

but you see.... I'm not that patient, nope, not all. I'm too impatient in life that maybe that's one of the reason why I post almost daily??🤔🤔🤔

 I'm too impatient in life that maybe that's one of the reason why I post almost daily??🤔🤔🤔

R U L E S O F C H O I C E

S h o r t h a n d:

Each team divides their fighters into two groups.

One of the teams chooses a battlefield.

All support characters are stationed at an established base.

The battle continues until the victor is decided.

The winning team is determined by the team whose target's Flame lasts longer than the other team's.

The winner can choose any one thing from his opponent as the spoils.

I n D e p t h:

A number of soldier units meet beforehand to discuss and decide on a plan of action.

When both teams have the same number of people, weapon counts are unrestricted.

However, if the headcount is different, you'll lose.The location of the field is decided before the battle.

The area of the location must be big enough to house a 10 km line.

At their own expense, support units may program designs before the battle.

The support HQ cannot be bigger than 50 sq. meters.

G y r o R o u l e t t e:

The leaders of both sides place their ring hand on the gyro roulette and say "choice". Then, the roulette will spin and show the participants of that round.

There are 8 symbols on the roulette, symbolizing the Leader or Sky with their personal Family crest at the top, the 6 Guardians' symbols and an 8th rectangle (which represents people without rings)

T a r g e t R u l e:

A Flame appears on the symbol of the Gyro Roulette of the people selected to be the Target.

If more than 1 person is selected by the Flame, the gyro roulette will select the Target randomly from the Choices available.

Whichever side's target has their Flame extinguished first, loses.

_________________

Over all,

If you all skipped reading the rules, I'll explain it in short.

There's two teams where they would fight on a determined place, the leader would have go through a (gyro) roulette will choose their (four) random players and they'll need to defeat the target.

I'm not sure if there's a specific time limit to their game (unless the  game continues for forever until the target is defeated) but if you do know it pls tell me.

Feel free to correct(or roast) me if I'm wrong tho. I'm glad to improve my fanfic so that readers won't have to experience my crappy engrishh grammar.

-Neku-