16. Winter Vacation

(A/n: It's a short chapter but I hope you all enjoy it ;v;)

16. Winter Vacation

I took a warm cup of hot chocolate as the weather temperature has been dropping off for a while now, so a wonderful warm beverage is a great time to drink it. Reborn texted me if I want to come with Tsuna and his group for a fun day of survival game. I sighed at Reborn's idea of fun, but I had to reject his wonderful offer since I still need to do a lot of paperwork, but I promised to hangout with them for new years. 

 "Argh, I want to play with Reborn and the others too!" I whined in my room, stuck in the student council room beginning of my winter vacation "I shouldn't have neglected my work!" 

"Oh? That's new, The hard working prez wants to laze around." I looked to the direction of the person to see Kyoya, leaning by the entrance of the council's room.

"Sempai, what are you doing here?" I asks, but he's probably strolling the school "don't you want to go home and enjoy your winter break?"  

"You always ask too much question, herbivore." He avoided my question, and simply came inside the room "I find you fascinating, I always see you running around for errands or helping those little herbivore. Always smiling, always so compose..."

"Oh?" I find myself speechless that Kyoya's actually talked to me first, he's been a bit friendly to me since our little stay to the hospital. 

"I don't know why but I can't help but to be drawn to you." Kyoya hume, walking towards me at a excruciating slow pace, each step he made, my anxiety increases "I want to see your composure to shatter for once. I'm going to steal your time on new years, to get to learn about you, president herbivore."

He was behind me and bend down to face me, so that were face to face. Oh my god, ohmygod, o mi gosh
omigosh omigosh! Our face was about six inches apart, it's not cliche close but this is the freaking first time I saw him so close. He had that calm collected smirk while I sit here, absolutely fluster and speechless.

Well... there goes my composure..

I swear my I would've squeal and fangirl if I was Fuyumi but then, I can't just tell them that hey, I'm an otaku from this world and I know everything about you since that would be very, very creepy.

"your a bit too close, Sempai" I crunched my brows, pushing his face away from me and prevent him from leaning closer to my chair but  my attempt to push him back is futile as he still didn't move "Also I don't think I can, I promised Tsuna and the others." 

"Do I look like I care?"

"No, not at all" I shook my head to answer his question, as he's obviously enjoying this, his smirk grew bigger and stares at me for a good few more seconds.

I am looking down, since I don't know what kind of face I'm making and I want to avoid further embarrassment. He finally broke his intense yet intoxicating gaze and whispered few words before leaving the room

"I'll see you at Namimori on New years, if you don't show up, I'll definitely bite you to death when I see you... Also, seeing the composed president fluster something like this..."

"...It's not bad at all"

I swear that Kyoya Hibari is going to be a death of me, I don't think my heart can handle all of his teasing. I slam my head to my desk, in attempt to hide my face. 

"You're such a bully, Kyoya..." 

____

____

On the day of christmas, I celebrated it with Hari, as we had fancy dishes that a proffesional chef had to cook for us. We thanked the chef and paid him bountiful amount as we sent him home once he finished cooking for us.

"So, what are you going to do on new years?" Hari asks me "are you going to  hangout with Tsuna's group?"

"Sadly, no. I'm going to hang out with Hibari-sempai" I nervously tell her, and she drops her food back on the plate with bewilderment "I even had to cancel on Reborn's group for not being to come, though I didnt tell them the reason why."

"You have a date?!" Hari yells excitingly, as she calls me by my real name "Oh my god! Elias has a date, I'm so happy for you!"

"It's not a date, Hari! Beside he thinks I'm a guy and it's just a hangout." I told my blonde friend.

"Two guys can still have a date, y'know!" Hari smirks raising her eyebrows "and he'll probably guessed who you are soon! Lets go pick your clothes for your date"

Hari immediately captured my wrist and dragged me to my closet amd starts to dress up our hangout. Hari on the other hand, she kept saying that it's a date. At some point, I gave up correcting my stubborn little friend.

I guess going on a 'date' won't be that bad at all.

_____
Don't forget to

VOTE! COMMENT! AND ENJOY!
-Neku-