34. Negotiation and murder pt.1

Warning: Violence, gore and murder. Do not do it to anyone.

O o f

I'm not good at writing action, though I tried. Long chapter ahead, like literally longest one I've wrote so far.

 Long chapter ahead, like literally longest one I've wrote so far

34. Negotiation and Murder pt.1

Night time arrives, everyone has already retired in their own room, I was the last person to take a shower while the two starts to get to know more about each other. I sat down in the middle of the two and the three of us starts to talk about our common interests, then Chrome discussed about the limit of her comfort zone, since she's not used to people being nice to her and we listened intently, while inserting our own opinions along the way.

"Elias, I want to know what exactly happened on the past three months on your stay in Italy." 

Hari demanded me to tell everything, right now, it was only the three of us in our room; me, Hari and Chrome. We were having decent conversation when Hari couldn't help herself but to bring up what happen to me in Italy. I look at Chrome who has a curious look in her face.

"I guess, I can't avoid this conversation" I sigh in defeat, knowing that I have to talk to her that matter "Well, where do you want to start?"

 "From the very beginning!"

"Alright, I will tell you everything but, Hari, Chrome promise me not to tell anyone about these. Even if you think you can't do it, please keep it a secret for everyone."

"We will, we promise you that!"

I smile faintly, as I hug the two girls who are in front of me, I felt slightly relief that I was able to vent and tell them my story at Italy. Since, I could release some of the secrets I've been keeping.

 "Okay, I'll start by the time I arrived to meet my relative"

______
Extended:
Flashback from Ch. 29
______

"Hello uncle, shall we get to business?"

"My, aren't you a hasty one?" He chuckle in a low town "why not sit down, we still need to negotiate some ...things"

"Fine," I sat down at one of the chairs just in front of the desk "what are your demands?"

"Simple, I want few things..." He informed me, as I can feel a smirk forming underneath those bandages of him "first, I want you to take the throne that your ...father had thrown so easily, once you've done that, I will have you marry off to someone with my choosing."

He spoke my father's name with absolutely hatred, which I felt angry at him for just simply hating my father as well as taking away my freedom, or should I say my own choice of marriage.