2. New friend

2. New friend

I open my eyes to a vast blank space, gasping for air, I was surrounded by dark nothingness. I looked around to see a path being created at my very own eyes, and decided to follow it.

Small dust start to protrude the empty space, I watch the dust flies around and slowly start to look like a bright glimmering stars, filling the once empty black space to a night sky.

With each step taken, dusts turn to particle forming a shape, before I knew it, a path start to form and starts to grow grass and dandelions.

My bare feet slowly made contact with the soft ground, grass slightly tickling my feet. The path seems to lead me at the sight of a lake. I stopped in front of the lake, and saw my appearance.

Black locks, with brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. I wore a white dress, and a white flower crown in my head.

"Well, don't you have beautiful place here" A child speaks from my behind, looking around "it's rare to see people like you enjoy the night realm, so it's a nice change of scenery for me I guess"

The child had white locks and red eyes, he looks like a demon wearing face of an angel. I looked around my surroundings one more time, to see that breathtaking stars, and the water reflects the sky, where the distinction between sky and water blurs a bit.

 I looked around my surroundings one more time, to see that breathtaking stars, and the water reflects the sky, where the distinction between sky and water blurs a bit

"Where am I?" I ask the boy behind me, we aren't exactly in my house. So, is he God?

"Let's just say that this place is a temporary paradise" He answers my question "and I'm not exactly a God, if that answers your question."

"You can hear my thoughts?" I blink, a bit surprised "I'm a bit surprise, but I guess it's not something to be surprising when I just died."

"So you've accepted your death already?" He asks, a bit loss for words "don't you hate your brother for it? Or that man that shot you? Don't you want to extract your revenge on them?"

"There's no point of hating someone when they're probably just trying to do their job" I sigh, touching the water and causing to have a ripple effect "I can't bring to hate my brother as well, he probably done something despicable during his job, but to me, he's nothing but a man who grew to be a good brother. But I am curious the reason why my brother is being searched by those men."