54. I can't win...

In all Honesty, this was only suppose to be a draft. But I thought it might be nice (?)

 But I thought it might be nice (?)

54. I can't win against him...

I slowly flutter my eyes open, to see the typical white ceiling of Namimori, a black gakuran jacket was serving as my blanket. I looked around to find out I was lying down on a black leather couch.

My head ached, followed by the pain of my bruises as well as the throbbing pain in nape and my arms. I sat up, causing for the jacket to fall into my lap and saw Kyoya leaning in the window sill, wearing his white uniform shirt. His attention was at the school entrance, making sure that no one breaks the rules.

The sun blazes a beautiful colour red and orange as it serves a soft light to brighten the room. I must've slept throughout the school hours as students were yelling they can't wait to go home and sleep coming out of the hallway.

A wave of confusion run through my head when I saw the raven haired disciplinary, unsure if I should be grateful that he watched over me, or angry that he made me miss my lunch, and attacked me for no reason. As well as ...flustered? That it was just the two of us in the room together.

I can feel the rythm of my heart was faster than usual, nervous that it was only the two of us ...Wait? I'm nervous? It's not like it was a first time being alone with Kyoya in a room. So why feel nervous now? It's not like I'm in love with him. No, no, no my heart belongs to Fon-nii and no one else. Besides, PDA is not allowed in Namimori sooo dating someone who enforces the school rules is hopeless.

"Your awake, omnivore" Kyoya states the obvious, his attention suddenly turn to me, turning his head to face me while disrupting my own thoughts.

"...yeah." I nodded slightly sluggish "so ...why did you attacked me during lunch?"

"An herbivore kept annoying me to make you to sleep." Kyoya answers "it hasn't been a year yet and your getting sick more than usual"

"I only went to the hospital twice, Kyoya." I crossed my arms "That's not even a lot!"

"You collapse on me twice this year. If you continue to ignore your health, and if you continue to keep collapsing, it'll be your third visit." Kyoya spoke irritatingly as he approaches me as at a walking pace "knowing how reckless you are, you probably will continue to ignore your health..."

"NO, I wo-"

"There's something bothering you, right? I have no interest in prying your business but," Kyoya pauses, then sat next to me "if it's affecting you, then I don't mind lending my ears for a bit. It feel you slightly better."

"...Why would the cold, lonesome disciplinary would lend his ears now?" I asks, folding his black gakuran jacket. I look right through his grey eyes, conveying such incomprehensible emotions. What are you thinking, Kyoya? I wanted to ask that but those words fail to come out.