7. Namimori

(DevArt by Mano-k)

7. Namimori

Six years...

It has been exactly six years since I left the Hibari residence without a word or the location of my whereabouts, I left against their will because I was only eight, and I left a huge sum of money to show my gratitude as well as the amount they took care of me knowing fully that they're not necessarily in need of money.

The house that was built for me was a simple house with three master bedroom, two bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. The house was only a mask, the inner parts was also built for protection purposes, therefore, there were secret door that would lead to training facilities and hiding spots for any pursuers.

My black hair that was similar to my father had faded into gray ash colour hair, it seems that my mother's genetics are starting to kick in.

I started to attend in Namimori peacefully, as I was able to blend in to the environment perfectly, but for a simple price, I had to hide my true gender and identity due to some pests running around.

I cut my long hair short and had always kept it short, to the point my femininity almost cease to exist, and wore male uniform.

As for my assets, well, let's just say there's really nothing show...

I stood by the window of my classroom and watch students enter the school, watching Kyoya do his activities as the disciplinary member, and how he harass students who're mostly late or breaks the school rule. A smile would creep in knowing that his bright future ahead of him.

"I can't wait for the plot to start next year" I hum to myself, as I happily watch just outside of Namimori's view.

"What are you talking about, Elliot?" Hari, my trusted friend and personal maid for almost six years, asks me in curiousity.

Hari has a blonde hair, blue eyes and unlike me, she oozes with feminity especially those racks of hers. I picked her up in the streets of Japan, near the red light district. She was starving, losing hope, and has the eyes that has a deep hatred at humanity.

I took care of her from bathing, feeding and even teaching her literacy and small self defense. I propose to her that I took care of her until she can fully take care of herself.

I wasn't planning on getting a maid since it feels weird for someone to serve me But she refused my offer and wanted to serve me as long as she's alive and useful for my generousity. I sighed at her, knowing that she grew to be stubborn. So I decided to let her do whatever she wants.

"Nothing, It's just that I'm excited for next year!" I claim, skipping over to my desk. Knowing that everything would be set next year, KHR will officially begin next year. The thought of watching it first hand is definitely going to be exciting.

"I'm totally ready for the test to Extremeee!" A tall teen yells, while patting my head, causing a disharmony on my hair "I got some help from my little sister how about you, Elliot? Did you study?"

"Ryohei! Your ruining my hair!" I pouted, his hand was still on my head. Still unable to believe that I was able to click in with this ball of sun so easily "and yes, I did study."

"Good, good! Listen to this Elliot!" Ryohei attempts to whisper, but his voice was loud and cheery that almost everyone in class can hear him "y'know my sister, Kyoko! She's going to study here, isn't that exciting!"

"Yeah, it is. You get to spend with your sister more" I smile, thinking that Tsuna and the rest are going here as well "I can't wait to see new faces."

______

Ryohei, Hari and I continue to talk until the homeroom teacher enter our class and lessons began, I didn't pay attention at most class and kept doodling.

"Mister Echo, what exactly are you doing?" I look up to see my homeroom teacher asks me.

"Eh? Doodling. See I even draw the gates of Namimori and the image of my dinner later" I showed him my doodle, and my class started laughing at my silliness.

"Your getting an detention after school for not paying attention to class." Our homeroom teacher lightly smacked my head, sighing at me.

"Eh?! No! I'll do anything other than detention!" My shame level has gone below the negative number, not wanting to spend my time with Kyoya "I'll clean out the teacher's office or clean the school's library!"

At this point, I was cradling my teachers leg. Begging not to give me detention, I sometimes wonder what happen to my shame as a woman. I internally thank my class for persuading my teacher for not giving me a detention and decided that I'll be in the library committee for the rest of my second year.

My homeroom teacher was about to start his lesson again when the bell rung, and all of us immediately scramble to our physical education class. Everyone thanks me for wasting time and made their morning tolerable.

The dreaded gym class came, as everyone did a warm up stretch and ran in laps. I collapse in the ground the moment I finished the assigned laps, I was the first to finished, followed by ryohei who was still pumped up and full of energy. The two of us chatted as we waited for everyone to finish their laps.

Then our class was separated by genders and started playing sports; badminton for girls and soccer for the guys.

Ryohei and I was in different team, due to our strong teamwork they didn't want to put us in same team, a mistake they made the first time placing us together. I am currently running away from my dear life with a ball rolling in my feet as Ryohei chases me, the distance was closing between us and I was getting closer to the enemy's net.

Ryohei was a three feet close to me when I passed the ball to my team member and made him score for our team, it was unfortunate that Ryohei wasn't able to stop in time causing the two of us tumble in the ground.

"Oi, that was dirty play!" Ryohei complains, getting up and helping me to get up as well "how dare you trick me!"

"Your the one who was chasing like your about murder, Ryohei!" I giggle, dusting of the dust in my clothes "just to let you know, it was terrifying!"

"By the way Elliot, Since when did you get so popular?" Ryohei asks me, crossing his arms while the game resumes "we're both in first year together, but I heard you have a small fan club. They call you the 'carefree prince'."

"Hah!?" I furrowed my brows as the soccer ball was passed on to me "what the heck did I do!?"

"That's what I like to ask!" Ryohei was able to steal the ball and passed it to his team "getting cookies aren't normal y'know!"

"Eh? I only accepted because they said they made extra and they were delicious too!" before I could steal the ball from the enemy, I tripped because of the newfound information I receive from Ryohei, I never thought that I would be popular from girls, though I'm a girl myself.

"Are you alright?!" Ryohei asks, since I wasn't getting up "that was some intense fall, do you need some help?"

"No, the floor looked lonely, so I decided to give it a hug" I didn't feel like getting up, and questioning Orfeo's decision in my reincarnation

Why didn't you made me a guy instead!? I would've been glad to live my BL fantasy as a guy.

____

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-