45. Mysterious Mist

(DevArt: MediaViolence)

Chapter 45: answers

"Elias-sempai, we need answers!"

It's currently lunch time in Namimori when all of the future Vongola guardians, circled and demanded me for a bunch of answers. I was with Hari at the time so the moment Tsuna's group found me, they grabbed me and Hari and went somewhere isolated where we all can talk in private. If being in outdoor is considered as private.

"Alright, throw me all the questions!" I smile patting Tsuna's head, giving them an OK to start.

"So ... are you really a girl?" Takeshi asks, still can't believe the news.

"Yah! You're dad was pretty sharp when we hangout but I was glad he didn't get suspicious of me!" I giggle at the time when I helped out with their stock up and hangout with Takeshi "I guess, you could call it a date since it was the two of us."

Yamamoto's face blushes at my own words, I mean it would have been great if I was a guy and I would totally go tease Yamamoto.

"What about being in Lin family? Why did you hide your real name?!" Gokudera looks displeased, that he has been lied to.

"Two reasons, one, I am a candidate to the Lin family, so that means my life is on the line since pests would fly around and would love to kill me. I guess it's easier to move with a fake name." I answer Gokudera's question "Luckily, I haven't seen any of them when about the time Reborn came in."

"and the other one?"

"Well, I'm poop scared of Kyoya right now! I mean like we grew up together and he'll bite me to death!" I shudder at the thought of fighting Kyoya "I don't want that!"

"Wait, wait, WHAT?! Childhood friends with Kyoya?" Tsuna yells in surprise

"Yeah. He was such an adorable kid back then!" I bragged, giving them a toothy grin "though he did try to attack me the first time we met."

"Did you have a tutor?" Reborn this time asks, since I was answering all the questions.

"Yeah, the fastest arcobaleno in your generation, or maybe I-pin's master is more understandable for Tsuna's group." I giggle, as Reborn immediately knew who it was "He's someone I really, reaaally like! Mature, calm, and kind too! What else can I ask for!"

"Eeeeh?!? I-pin's master?!" Tsuna yells, processing all of the information "is there anything else you'd like to tell us?"