91. Lurking Beast

Chapter 91: Lurking Beast

"Ugh, why are you two always in my way!?"

The green haired mafioso named Daisy yells, recovering too quickly from Kyoya's attack. The reptilian jumps off the third floor, unscathed and unaffected from the impact of the fall. Clouds of dusts form due to the mafioso's landing, Daisy's gaze landed on me, he still want to harm me since I've literally said to him that I betrayed his beloved Byakuran.

I was still lying down when Daisy asks such a oblivious question that anyone could answer; he must be stop. Daisy looks like a broken doll in a form of a reptilian, due to his reformed body. I decided to stand up and dust the dirt from my shirt with my not so white Millefiore jacket.

"I was never in your way," I spoke, while Kyoya took his tonfa out "You simply happen to barge my way."

Daisy dashed toward me with anger boiling inside of him. It wasn't hard to read his mind since his expression shows it all, especially the his hatred for me. Someone whom he thought of as Byakuran's ally was a traitor ... and I was that traitor.

But none of the rest of the funeral wreaths are aware of that yet except for Daisy

Kyoya attacks the green haired reptilian with his tonfa before Daisy's attack could reach to kill me.

"I won't be your opponent, Daisy." I smile, staying in neutral side "Since I'm not the one who's meant to defeat you."

Kyoya soon start to attack Daisy with his tonfa again, however, the reptilian was too quick to regenerate. As it was easy to send Kyoya flying, making a huge dent at one of Namimori wall. Daisy's attention quickly went to me, now that he finished his business with Kyoya.

Daisy's movement was quick and unrefined, but his attacks was heavy and deadly. One wrong move and it can cost my life. I was able to block his attacks while receiving minimal damage as much as possible.

The half reptilian's ability to regenerate was absolutely annoying, since the green haired male can fight for days without getting exhausted or injured on the other hand, I wouldn't last for days and I would just exhaust myself fighting him. Part of me reminded me of the training my uncle made for me, train to kill.