21. Valentine Day

(a/n: it's back to the protagonist's pov. Art from DevArt by tiramisuxfluff)

 Art from DevArt by tiramisuxfluff)

21. Valentine's day  

Here I stood behind the gym, the atmosphere was tense, hearts fluttering everywhere. New couples born, and some crumble. In front of me is the school's most popular girl, her eyes round like a doll, don't even get me started at her chest, for sugar's sake! she's younger than me and she's blessed by those huge racks while I'm flat as fuck.  

"Echo-sempai, please go out with me! I've been in love with you for a while now!" The girl confesses at me, I barely know her except that the class in her grade adores her but I wasn't really into thirteen year old girls, I prefer someone older and mature than me. Someone like Fon-nii who's caring and suuper attentive!

"I'm sorry, Haruka-san but I can't accept your feelings. I don't deserve your feelings so I kindly ask of you to like someone who's a better man than I am" I rejected the freshman, using the script from the old otome game I used to play. She immediately apologize and thank me for hearing and responding her confession.

Today just happen to be the day of hearts, Valentines day. Every girl looked hungrier than usual the moment I entered the school, chocolates was immediately bombarded in my face (they literally shoved the chocolate in my mouth). To which I simply politely accepted the amount I can carry, I mean who doesn't want free chocolates? I arrive at class exhausted, while most of the boys who didn't receive a chocolates was glaring at me with jealousy.

"Extreeemely Popular as always, Elliot! Tell me how many girls did you reject this year?" Ryohei asks cheerfully, as if he just ate all of my fatigue away.

"Four. I don't know why they even confessed to me, they don't even know anything about me or I don't even know them!" I tell Ryohei, he looks at me with surprise and smacked my back as hard as can.

"Your the school's white prince! They're all talking how your fun to hangout with and extreeeemly nice!"

"Yeah, but aren't everyone taught to be kind to strangers? Besides I have no interests in romance, I'm too busy with part time and running the student council. I don't think I can handle another thing on my plate" 

"I suppose but what about Hari?" Ryohei suggests "you two are practically inseparable most of the time, and you two live in the same house. Aren't there some kind of spark between the two of you"

I'm not interested dating anyone right now though...

or so what I like to say but I didn't say anything. I've been so busy that thinking about having a romantic partner is far off my head right now. I faintly heard Hari snort hearing that the possibility of us dating. 

Hari stated herself that she prefer men who she can dominate, especially taming wild bad boys. I found her taste a bit weird but I let her be since everyone has their own tastes and preference. 

____

____

"Where's the herbivore president?"

Ryohei and I are enjoying our scrumptious lunch when the head disciplinary barged in my class, and demanding for me. Everyone immediately pointed their fingers at me, as Ryohei and I stuffed our mouth with our lunch food without a care in the world. I was taken by surprise when Kyoya grabbed my collar and drag me out of class with such ease, Hari hand over my bag as she wave a goodbye with a handkerchief, as if I was a sacrificed lamb and Kyoya continued to drag me into the hallways until to their club room.

"Hey, what's that about!? I was eating!" I angrily yell at the raven male, as I was tossed in the couch "that was ruuuuude!"

"Chocolates." He slammed his hand on the couch just beside, and at the same time, cornering me. "I won our small duel, where's my prize, herbivore "

I remember the day where Tsuna was 'observing' me (refer to previous chapter) where our small game happened inside the disciplinary club room.

"That wasn't a duel, it was just a game of eye contact and you literally cheated!"

"It wasn't cheating when your the one who turned away from the eye contact" He smirks with a  triumph look, still cornering me in his couch "Now, where's my chocolate?"

"Impatient as always" I huff in annoyance, scrambling in my bag to look for his chocolate "Here, it's not a chocolate though, but I hope it's enough" 

"I didn't expected for herbivore to have a girly taste" He took a bite of the macaroons I gave him, as he moves away from me. It seems he enjoys eating my baked goods. I didn't expect for him to have a sweet tooth at all.

"Can I go now?"

"No." 

"Why not?!"

"I wonder why?" Kyoya hums, completely enjoy teasing me. He then lay down in the couch, using my lap as a pillow and look directly into my eyes "if you dare to move, and I'll bite you."

"Hibari-sempai, I need to go to class!" I demanded, only for his brows furrow in annoyance.

"Annoying." He grabs my necktie and literally bit me, on the bridge of my nose to be exact. "It's not like you skipped class before, why does it matter now?"

Kyoya Hibari literally bit me! I almost thought he was going to punch me, but he bit me. My loud whining was completely shut, as I froze like ice and I could feel my cheeks heat up. His actions alone has a huge impact on me, is it because we're childhood friends?! Or maybe it's because he looks like Fon-nii? Yeah, one of those two answers sounds right and I'm talking to myself in my head now. Great!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?!  

I wanted to yell that to Kyoya but I didn't want to aggravate him so I stayed still, ten minute has passed and even Kyoya seem to fell asleep.

Vrr... vrrr...

My phone vibrates, and I opened to check what it was, I opened my mail to see a reply from the one person whom I was waiting for almost a week now. I could feel my hand shakes a bit in excitement and nervousness, but I confirmed one thing for sure; My upcoming travel is now confirm. With that text, everything is set, all I need is to wait and let time run it's course.

'I'm glad you changed your mind, I'll get the documents ready. I can't wait to see you.' -Uncle

_____

Fun fact:
- Fon and Yamamoto was Fuyumi's favourite character before she got reincarnated into Elias.
- Fon was also Elias' first love due to Fuyumi's influence and memories getting mixed up.

Don't forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-