86. Yuni's Interception

Narrator

Byakuran rejects Irie's request, making the Vongola family devastated. A cool breeze passes by, Reborn's pacifier immediately glow, causing for the arcobaleno to look around the cause of it's sudden illumination. Elias exhales as she finally closes her eyes and stopped looking at her left, knowing that there's going to be hope.

"I oppose, Byakuran."

A sound of a female child spoke, with every second she got closer, the pacifier would glow brighter until the light slowly dies on it's own. The speaker was none other than Yuni, herself. She held a proud smile despite of the situation.

"I, the boss of Millefiore Black spell" The gloomy atmosphere turned into a tense one upon Yuni's arrival and interception "Shouldn't have at least have something to say about it." Yuni spoke.

"Eh?! That little girl is the other boss of Millefiore?!" Tsuna insensitively yells in surprise.

"So it was really you, you've grown up, Yuni." Reborn greets his own niece.

"Yes, uncle Reborn." Yuni smiles adorably, seeing Reborn.

"Yuni is a granddaughter of an acquaintance of mine." Reborn introduces their relationship.

"Hello everyone from Vongola!" Yuni politely greets Tsuna's group.

"Ara~" Byakuran steals everyone's attention "You look much better than our last meeting, it seems that you've recovered, Yuni-chan."

Everyone got confuse at Yuni's situation, thinking that she may have been physically sick. But Irie clears the misunderstanding, explaining that Byakuran broke her soul, and took her power of speech to gain control of the other half of the Mafia family. According to Irie, Byakuran had drugged Yuni, so that she was under Byakuran's control. A disgusting method of handling a child.

"Byakuran, It seems that I can travel other worlds like you." Yuni brushes off Irie's long backstory of what happened to her and reveals her powers causing for Byakuran to be shock while the rest are left in confusion "let's return to the main topic, as the boss of Millefiore Black spell, I agree to the rematch with Vongola. The promise of a rematch between Byakuran and Irie really does exist."

"I'm glad that you've become spirited but you have no right to speak out against my decision, you're just second in command and all final decision power are with me." Byakuran's cheery demeanor was gone, and he spoke with utmost serious tone "therefore, this conversation is finished."

"Is that so?" Yuni closes her eyes, her resolve was still unfazed "in that case, I shall withdraw from Millefiore family."

Everyone was shock at Yuni's sudden announcement, it's not everyday you get to see someone would easily throw away their title.