22. Snowball fight!

(DevART by: Dragibuz)

22. Snowball Fight!

I slowly open my eyes to see a nothing but a foggy place. I look left and right only to be nothing but fog after fog after fog. At some point, I almost feel like I lost who I am, a black bird came to my view and flew just in front of me, it's wings gracefully flaps. It almost reminded me of Orfeo. The raven bird looks at me in the eye as if it wants me to lead to somewhere.

"Lead the way, my little friend" I softly whisper as it started to fly slowly and lead me to the unknown, the amount of fog was decreasing as well  and I could see the outline of the the place.

Soon my foggy world turns into a beautiful forest with colourful flowers, and a lake at the center of the forest. I took a stroll around the newfound place, enjoying the realism of the place, knowing that I'm probably dreaming.

"Kufufufu, it's rare for guests to come here." I gasp hearing that laugh, I turn around to see Mukuro leaning in one of the tree.

"You... I... why, here?" I couldn't help myself but to blank out, words wasn't exactly coming out in my mind,

"Hoh,You seem to know me, who are you?" Mukuro asks, tilting his head in curiosity.

"I am Elias Lin," I told him my true name, his face immediately turn sour "and I have a proposal for you, do you wish to accept?"

"I usually despise people from Mafia." Mukuro snaps his finger as a table and two chairs appears "and I don't really blindly accept proposal on the spot, so care to tell me in details."

My blank face was painted into a foxy smile knowing that it's not going to be easy for him to agree, but I think it would be an offer he can't decline. This isn't just his world right now, for now, it's mine as well. I copied his technique, snapping my finger while I imagine myself with a longer hair, more feminine and my imagination worked on me. 

"I'm not sure where we're going to meet, so I want you to see both my male form and female form as well."

I took a seat from the illusion he created, he was already sitting, his face was filled with hatred and amuse at the same time due to the fact I was able to enter in his world. I gave another foxy smile as the negotiations has started.

"Now then, where shall we begin?"

____

____

Bzzt! bzzzt!

I fell on my bed at the sound of my phone, but I was glad the result of my confrontation with the soon-to-be mist guardian turned out well before I woke up. I opened my phone to see a text from Reborn, inviting me to join their snowball fight. To which I agreed, and will be late for a few minutes. I quickly took a shower and put warm clothes on, I wanted to ask Hari if she wanted to join but she's asleep as a rock.

It took me less than ten minutes to arrive since it wasn't rush hour, and I saw that it has been their second round. I waved at Reborn while I watch everyone fight so lively, Reborn told me to join Dino's group and joined the friendly war!

"Dino-sempai I'm here to help the snowball fight!" I smile cheekily, throwing a snowball to Yamamoto. 

I laughed like a madman until Yamamoto threw one and hit my face, he's the one who starts laughing and the next thing I know it was a throwing war. The harmless snowball fight soon turn to get crazy while everyone started using their special ability, only heavily backfire. I saw Leon was getting away and Tsuna's chasing the chameleon, when he trips before picking up the chameleon. My gaze looks at hands who picked up Leon, then I look to the arms and the next thing I know, I was gawking at him.

Our eyes met and I feel my cheeks heat up with my last encounter with him, Hibari Kyoya. According to Hari, I fell asleep (Hibari didn't tell Hari exactly where I slept) and Kyoya was carrying me in bridal style when he came to our home while I was fast asleep. 

"T-thank you for sending me home!" My instinct kicks in as I immediately bowed at Kyoya, thanking him for sending me home. Kyoya simply hums as he throws Leon to Reborn while he carried me like a bag of potatoes again.

"I'll be taking him in exchange for that chameleon of yours" Hibari informs Reborn, as if the two of them were trading good.

"a fair trade to me, if you tell me" Reborn gives a nod of approval and Hibari's simply walks away as if the bombs and Dino's humongous turtle was absolutely normal.

"Oi, what about my consent!?" I yell, but no one seem to be paying attention to my words as they just continued as if it didn't happens. 

"are you even eating?" Hibari asks, putting me down "your lighter than last time."

"yeah, I had six chicken thighs with four servings of rice during dinner and I had some milk, bananas and yogurt this morning." I told Kyoya, and he looks at me in disbelief.

"You owe me for sending you home, herbivore" Kyoya states the oblivious.

"Okay, what do you want?" I huff, crossing my arms while following him. 

"Kyoya." He says his name.

"Yeah, what about your first name?" I furrowed my brows, wondering what the hell is in this boy's mind. 

"Call me by my given name from now on" He pauses, and turns his head a bit to look at me with his signature smirk "or I'll bite you to death"

"Wait, what?!" I yell, objecting his demand "I- I can't do that!"

"You can't?" He hums with amuse look in his face

 "I can help you with that."  

______

Don't forget to

LIKE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-