29. Extra long Vacation

29. Taking an extra long vacation

Reborn

Tsuna's finally in grade eight, everyone's training seem to be smoothly happening. Everything seem so normal but I can't help but to notice something doesn't feel right—something, or rather someone is missing. I looked left then to right, nothing out of the ordinary seem to happen.

I checked the student council office, to only see unfamiliar faces. Did the student council change?

The school looks to be a bit more chaotic? The teachers lounge are a mess with stacked of untouched paperwork needs to be tended, there were several errors detected to the school system, there were some massive miscommunication with one another.

These were usually all the menial tasks that Elias does in the morning to keep the school running a bit more smoothly. But now with him gone, it seems that they relied on the president too much that they're having trouble fixing their own mistakes.

...President Elias?

That's it! Elliot (or was it Elias) wasn't here, she said she'll be back in a month yet no one weren't able to get a hold of her. Even her friend during summer, she couldn't get ahold of her. It's as if she completely dissapear Namimori, which prove how terrifying their skills are when it comes to hiding and running away.

I decide to walk around to find Hari who looks absolutely grim, but she immediately put a happy mask when the two girls approached to talk to her. I approached Hari to ask about Elias' whereabouts, when I felt a small vibration in my pocket.

Bzzt. Bzzzt.

They're coming soon. Watch out for them. 

-Elias

I stare at my phone trying to decipher her message but I simply couldn't understand what the meaning of her word meant to be. 'They're coming soon' Who's coming? could it be a warning for us? to watch out for 'them'? But who could it be? Sending me a warning means that something big is about to happen soon.

Leon is starting to act up as well. Perhaps Tsuna's going  face unexpected events sooner than I expected.

Bzzt. Bzzzt.

Also text me immediately if any news about Namimori students getting attacked ASAP. Thanks~

-Elias

I sigh at this girl's incredibility, though she told me who she is. I felt like I've only touched the tip of an ice, barely scraping any information at her.

I feel somewhat frustrated that she seem to know more than I do, despite of being in mafia longer than her. The secrets of that girl seem to carry heavier that anyone else for what I seen for a while.

Just how heavy the secrets you carry?

____