93. Destination

Chapter 93: Destination

Elias Lin

"Eh?"

That was the only word that I can utter in front of the blonde male in front of me. Completely taken aback at his apologizing gesture.

"I wasn't aware that Byakuran took hold of Hari as an Hostage!" Charles kept his head down, completely ashamed of himself.

"T-there's no need to apologize, Charles!" I stumble my words but I manage to finish my sentence "there was no way you could have known that."

"But I pride myself as Lin's thunder guardian! I should have known better, if I knew earlier I would have attacked the Headquarters much more earlier!"

"There's no need to go on a rampage, it would've made the situation worse." I pat Charles head "there's no need to lower your head to me, I was pretty unaware of the situation as well."

"But—"

"I don't want to hear anymore excuses! I want to know what's happening with Tsuna's group?"

Charles was about to protest more when he bit his lip, stopping himself from saying more excuses, and nods, looking over at Kusakabe and Romario.

"Tsunayoshi and the others are staying under Kawahira estate." Romario starts, I look at the setting sun, causing for me to flinch a bit "it seems that the underground headquarters has been destroyed and completely unusable "

"Romario-san, do you have Tsunayoshi's contact right now?" I ask, a cold sweat starts to form

"No, but Dino-sama has the communication device with the group." Romario informs me.

"May I borrow your communication device?" Dino nods, handing his earpiece to me. I wore Dino's earpiece as I attempt to connect at Tsuna's side.

"Hello?"

"Tsuna! I need you to hold on to Yuni right now!"

"Eh? O-okay? We're safe right now at Kawahira estate"

"That's not the point! You can't stay there any longer!"

It wasn't long until a soft deep laugh appears in Tsuna's side, followed by a loud crash, and the next thing I know we got disconnected. A tense atmosphere slowly builds in the room.

"I already sent for backup, Gamma are on their way to save Yuni-sama." Charles breaks the tension, causing for me to sigh in relief.

"We should get going as well... we can't stay here any longer or they might go after the school and wreck it even further." I suggests, as everyone agrees to it.

Everyone soon prepare themselves for departure, but before we leave Sora insists that I should change, since she hate to see me wear an enemy clothing and to wear a new fresh set of clothes that prepared for me, it was a modern blue kimono top and black high waist skirt with a black tights, the prepared outfit by Sora was adorable and absolutely comfortable to move.

(Art by seomae00)

The moment I got out, I was tackled by a raven female child, hugging me tightly with absolute joy.

"Mama looks so pretty!" Sora's hug tightened, informing me a bit of the uniform's little history "this is one of Lin family's combat female uniform! Aunt Hari designed them according to our personalities!"

"Thanks for the clothes, Sora! They're really comfortable to wear" I pat the female teen's head, until she got dragged by her twin brother back "I'm sorry for the wait, shall we go?"

"So where are we going exactly?" Dino asks.

"Airport." I answer the Blonde man in front of me "We're picking up some back up and we need to get them at Tsuna's side as soon as possible, or at least by dawn or they won't survive for another day."

Everyone nods, and start to walk ahead. Kusakabe went first followed by Romario and Dino, then Kyoya. I was about follow when Charles stops me for a minute, as he gives me an earpiece, I look up at Charles in confusion but he didn't say any word and simply point his ear while the twins discreetly showed theirs as well.

At this point, I took the ear piece —the communication device— and wore the device. Nao's voice soon came into life, along with Vince, the two was talking to one another. It seems that Nao and Vince's the mission is still undergoing. The twins went to catch up with the Vongola as Charles and I quickly followed.

On our way to the airport, I heard a pleasing announcement by Nao, as a small smile slip in my lips.

"We're going home soon."

___________________________

Neku