55.5 The burnt letter

55.5. The burnt letter

To Mukuro,

I probably bet that you are bewildered or simply amuse that you are reading a letter from a twenty six years old Elias. Since what ever I do seem to amuse you.

Though, out of the three letter I sent out, you have the most crucial part in changing my younger self life, like how I change your freedom.

My time is short, and I wish that you won't show this letter to my younger self as her imagination could run wild, causing for her to separate herself from everyone, which will be a part of death flag for the Vongola.

You may not notice but my younger self is at the phase where she is coming into terms knowing herself and emotions, as well as trying to rely on people more.

I want you to fuse your flame to her, to put a spark on the flames that I was never tried to do in the past, no, it was already too late when I realize that I could have my own flames.

I know it's a dangerous gamble to fuse a stranger's flame to my body but we're both aware we have a pretty good connection so why the Hell not?

I want you to put a spark in that kindle for her flames to grow. If My younger self failed, then it means what I've done is useless and nothing will change... If she succeed, then she will gain the power to succeed.

No pressure though! :)

-Elias G.