5. Leaving home

5. Leaving home

Another year pass since my martial art teacher decided that it was time for me to go, at age of six, he no longer had anything to teach me, a feat that no normal child can accomplish! I was proud of myself to finish Fon's teaching without any cheats (except from having my memories.) Everything was now up to me to whether I keep up with my training or not.

My parents start to work less, in order to spend more time with me. I already was happy with what I have, so everyone wins in life.

My dad soon announced that we should permanently live in Japan, since America was starting to get hectic and it was starting to get dangerous since my father's main family found our location.

I couldn't help for my heart to beat in excitement when he mentions that we're going to temporarily reside in Namimori.

The very place where Tsuna and his friends form great bond with one another, I just couldn't help myself to scream internally in excitement.

Three of us are now in the airport, when I felt something odd about the flight, there weren't a lot of baggage packed, but I didn't voice my thoughts out. We weren't short in money, so perhaps we'll just buy stuff in there?

"Elias, listen carefully." My father held my hands tightly, as he kneels to face me, I look up to my mother but she only had a forced smile in her face "remember that you will always be our family."

Then I immediately feel like I guessed what was going to happen next...

"What's going on, Papa?" I ask hoping that my assumption is false, not liking where the conversation is going at "is this because of your family? Or uncle?"

"No, it's because papa and mama isn't strong enough to protect you right now." My father hugs me tightly "the two of us only wanted you to have a decent life but we can't give you a normal life with us around. That's why promise me, Elias, that you'll keep your surname a secret."

".. So you aren't coming then?" I held my tears back.

"I'm sorry Elias.. I'm truly sorry" I can hear the pain in his voice, although he has an intimidating face, he was genuinely in pain to part with me for my own safety.

"...I understand" there were thousand of question running through my head, but I simply oblige to their promise "I promise to keep my Identity a secret..."

"That's my girl!" My father chuckles, patting my head, I can feel him trying his best not to crack his emotions.

Once my attendant had arrived, I parted ways with my parents. I wave a goodbye, and turn my back on them. There was no going back now, I didn't want to turn around, knowing that my mother would probably be crying. I held my head up high, as tears falling down my face as well.