20. It's not Stalking!

Tsunayoshi Sawada

"Hey Reborn, aren't you curious how Elliot-nii's daily lifestyle?" 

I was in my room with Yamamoto, Gokudera, as well as Lambo and I-pin. I ask Reborn about Elliot-sempai's lifestyle out of curiosity. Gokudera and Yamamoto seems to be fairly interested in Namimori's  president lifestyle as well. Although no matter how friendly or how he's easy to approach, he isn't the type to share a lot about himself, as if there's a line he puts between himself and everyone else. He's mostly the type of person who listens, gives an advice and give a lot of comforting pats in the head.

"Yeah, I am quite curios. He seems to be a type of person who knows a lot of things." Reborn jumps into Yamamoto's lap "Why don't you three watch Elliot for a day tomorrow?"

"Isn't it wrong to stalk him?" Yamamoto asks, being the reasonable one in the group.

"No, it won't. Beside we'll just be observing him from afar to learn something about himself" Gokudera reasons out the raven male "besides, aren't you curious about him?"

"I suppose..." Yamamoto was still hesitant but gave in and join in our new mission!

_____

_____

Everyone thought that going to school early to follow Elliot was great idea since he always arrives to school much earlier than the regular students.  

It was still a bit foggy outside when I let out a huge yawn, while everyone has already arrived. There were some clubs running but the school was mostly empty, we look starts looking for Elliot with a pen and paper in my hand to take notes. 

"Is that Hibari-sempai?!" I whisper yell, as I look at the two who was equally shock as I am.

"as expected of Namimori prez, to think he tamed that beast!" Gokudera nods "but tenth is incomparable!"

"Quiet down Gokudera! We don't want him to notice us!" Yamamoto sighs as we all continue or little mission.

6:45 a.m.

Eliott nii was carrying stacks of paper, a loud yawns escapes his mouth. Everyone was surprised was he was with Hibari-sempai. What's even more surprising is that the two of them seem to get along pretty well. Maybe they are really close friends after all.

7 a.m.

He departs with Hibari-sempai and went inside the teacher's office.

He got out of the office with another stack of papers in his hand along with a USB dangling from his wrist. He seem to went to drop them to the student council office.