Extra: A day with Yamamoto

I like this adowable guardian okay! Like an older bro I never had, Fite mee!

(ง'̀-'́)ง (ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง

Extra: A day with Yamamoto

I yawned loudly, stretching my arms up in the air. It was the weekend and Hari decided to hangout with the girls, while I decided to roam around Namimori for a while and do a bit of grocery shopping. While heading out, I saw Yamamoto and his dad was carrying some goods, probably for their sushi.

"Oh, good morning Yamamoto-kun!" I greeted my underclassman, but it caused a bit of an confusion since they were both Yamamoto "What are you doing this early?"

"Oh?Prez Echo, good morning!" Yamamoto greets me, while his dad's attention went to me as well "we're just stocking up for the restaurant!"

"That looks heavy, Do you need some help?" I offered, since I didn't have anything better to do.

"Eh? Are you sure? It's pretty heavy?" Yamamoto asks, but I didn't mind since I've been training my body for a while now, so it should be fine. 

It didn't take long before Yamamoto gave in and gave me some stuff to carry, his Dad was grateful for helping out as well and decided to make me some sushi the moment we arrive. Takeshi's dad continued to shop more and Takeshi and I talked about the most random things, as well as learning more about each other. By the time the three of us arrived, it was already afternoon and I felt my arms ached like bitch the moment I put down all of their products.  

"Thanks for helping us a lot, Takeshi's girlfriend!" His dad thanked me, which caused my face and yamamoto's face  to flush at that comment. The two of us looked at each other to see both of us was beet red, from that and we looked away.

"Um, I'm a guy and we're not d-dating!"

"Pops, Prez echo is a guy and we're not dating!"

The two of us said in unison, I mean, dating Yamamoto seems like a cool ideal but I don't think I have time for any romance. Also, I don't really understand my own emotions despite of reading shoujo mangas in my past life. Like, I never dated in my past life so... I have no idea how that would work out for me either way.

"Really? You really look a girl! Small and adorable!" Yamamoto's dad laughs, causing for me to blush a bit since I'm not used to being complemented "but I'm sorry for mistaking you a girl! Also I wouldn't mind if you'd end up with my son, ahahaha! I'll get going and prepare lunch, I'll treat you too!" 

"Oi, that's not funny pops!" Yamamoto blushed, his dad left us alone "A-anyways, let's we go in?"

"O-okay!" The two of us awkwardly went inside his house and Yamamoto lead me to their Dining room while he left to grab us some drinks.

I decided to look around and saw Yamamoto's pictures when he was young. I was very interested in his mother since she wasn't mentioned in any chapters or anime in KHR. The three of them looked happy, then I saw a small shrine and saw a picture of Yamamoto's mother in it. I softly gasp and decided to light some incense and prayed out to Yamamoto's mom in heaven, as I close my eyes. damn, I didn't know her mom passed away.

Thank you for giving birth to such an adorable son! 

I told Yamamoto's mother in my mind, the moment I opened my eyes. I saw Yamamoto's face was somewhat surprise. As he scratches his nape.

"Um, you don't have to do that. Prez Echo!" Yamamoto shyly told me.

"I know but I just feel like thanking that your mom gave birth to you!" I patted his head, despite the fact I was literally struggling to reach his head "it must be tough, to grow up without a mom right? But you grew up to a really strong boy! Also call me Elliot, we've been friends for almost a year now!"

"Ahahaha, thanks for the complement Elliot, then call me Takeshi too since we're going on first name basis!" Yamamoto demanded as I nods

"Then I'll call you Takeshi from now on!" I giggled as the two of us sat down on the sofa as we started talking the smallest thing. 

________

________

By the time I got out of Yamamoto's house, it was about three in the afternoon. I thanked Yamamoto's dad for the wonderful (free) lunch that he prepared for us, I was getting ready to go out when Yama-oops, Takeshi stops me.

"Um, are you planning to go home after?" He asks me 

"Nope, I'm planning to do some grocery shopping." I told him

"Then I'll come with you! Since you helped us out!" Yamamoto offers

"You don't have to trouble yourself! I mean it won't be a lot anyways!"

"I insist!"

"I guess I'll need some extra muscles then" I giggled, not being able to reject him firmly. 

Yamamoto then tells his dad that he's going out with me, which he gave an OK! The two of us started to head to the grocery store as I shopped for food supply, I even get some advises from Takeshi about fish. It took us a good hour to finish shopping.

"This isn't small shopping, Prez Elliot!" Takeshi laughs, pointing out the number of bags he's carrying, while I carried a sack of rice.

"It was suppose to be small, but since you were there, I decided to take advantage of that!" I giggle, playfully punching him "anyways thanks for helping me out! Despite the fact we have to walk further than your place."

"What are you talking about? It's just a 20 minute walk from my house to yours!"  

"20 minutes is a long of time!" I scolded, as we arrived to my house.

I let him drop all of the things in the kitchen and I walked him out halfway between his house to mine. It wasn't that bad spending time with Yamamoto since we got to learn more about each other and laugh at the most random things.

"Thanks for today, Takeshi! We should hangout next time without involving house chores!" I smile and thanked him.

"Yeah, we should hangout soon. It's fun to be with you!"

The two of us parted ways, as I retire for the night.

_____

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-