17. New years!

17. New years!

I just arrive in front of Namimori quarter to nine in the morning, Kyoya didn't exactly tell me what time we're supposed to meet so I guessed that it was going to be early and I was right.

He was wearing a blue silky kimono with a simple pattern, his eyes close while standing up and crossing his arms.

I poked his cheeks, it seems that woke him up, as he grabbed the hand I poked him and hit me in my head.

"Um, how long have you been here, sempai?" I ask rubbing the area he hit, as he didn't let go of my other hand "your cheeks are quite cold, So as your hands!"

"Around eight?" He answers, taking his phone out and a limousine arrives "anyways, let's go."

Was he planning on standing here for the whole day if I didn't show up?!

Kyoya then dragged me to the limousine as we sat side by side, in all of spaces in the car he wanted to sit next to me. I tried to move to a different seat only to be held back down.

"Don't even think about it, herbivore." He smirks, holding my waist, so that I can't get up.

Is this even normal?! I don't remember seeing this in shounen manga! Only on bl! B freaking L!

"Um, Sempai... where are we going?" I ask not having the guts to look at him.

"The shrine."

"The shrine?"

"Don't you ever go in new years eve?"

"No, I would usually stay at home and sleep."

"I see, so the President herbivore is quite a loner."

"Oi, I'm not a loner!" I furrowed my eyes, crossing my arms. His hand was still on my waist and it seem like he doesn't plan to move it any sooner.

"President herbivore is sulking, how cute" he chuckles, completely teasing me.

"Don't call me cute! I'm a guy y'know!" I feel my cheeks heat up, completely dominating me "that would hurt my ego as a guy!"

"Hmm. Is that so?" He only hums, with his smirk pasted in his face "I'd love to see little herbivore more flustered but we have arrive!"

This guy is a sadist! He enjoys seeing people gets flustered, and bullying me! It wasn't like this last year, in fact, we didn't even talked at all last year. What the heck did I do during the past month for Kyoya to suddenly be interested in me?! 

"Are getting out of the car or perhaps you enjoyed my teasing too much that you want to stay?" He snap me out from my thoughts and immediately shook my head as I get out of the limousine.

The two of us went to the shrine, there weren't a lot of people despite litterally being new years. I followed the tall male who was in front of me, as simply lead the way.

"I'm surprise there isn't a lot of people.." I comment, looking around.

"Well, the shrine is owned by my family, its reserve only workers and my family for today." Kyoya mentions casually, as I can only look in amazement.

The two of us sent a small prayer to the Gods, or to me, a small prayer to my friend Orfeo containing all my gratitude for my reincarnation in KHR.

Then we pulled to fortune paper, I unfolded my sheet to see the result of my luck;

Normal Luck.

A friend from another world has heard your prayers, and your oblivion will be the reason for your slow love life..