12. Family!

Is it just me or my story has a glitch????(O

(O.o")

o")

12. Family!

I was having a nice cup of tea made and served by Reborn, so far, he has only asked me for the approval about his so-called base as if the topic itself was your typical conversation. Of course, I approved about it as long he would provide the finances and even added few suggestion. The two of us were having a pleasant conversation about birds, which was a very fascinating conversation, indeed.

"I want to invite you to Tsuna's family, but I don't think it's going to happen that easily." Reborn sighs, telling me this out of nowhere, finishing my drink "Since you have a wide connection to school, do you know someone who might be popular and athletic, Elliot?"

"A popular athlete huh?" I smile internally, knowing who's next to be in Tsuna's family. We were on first name basis since he accidentally drank the coffee I made and we became good friends after that "I think Takeshi Yamamoto might be the right guy, but you have to see him for yourself, Tsuna's class is having gym after our wonderful lunch. You can spy on him or something after lunch."

"Takeshi Yamamoto, huh. I'll take your offer on that one" Reborn sips on his coffee, part of me wanted to feel guilty making a baby drink coffee at an age of 1, but then again, I keep reminding myself that he is an skilled assassin "if you ever change your mind, my offer stand still."

"I'll keep a mental memo." He still pushed me in joining Tsuna's family but didn't say anything more "but I'm afraid that I am already tied with few things, but I would love to help as long as it's in my power. Feel free to come in my room when your in trouble or have a coffee."

I pointed the stacked papers that I mostly neglected, that includes school's budget, collecting club's record and endless of list that I need to finish by the end of the month, which meant two weeks from now. Lunch ended quite peacefully, as I skipped my class to finish my paperwork. I looked at the window to see the bright blue sky, and I return shuffling and recording notes.

"A new friendship will be born, and a rain will always be there to wash any worries."

_

______
_______

I yawned due to my lack of sleep, I was leaning by the window sill when Reborn sits next to me. The two of us was waiting for Tsuna and Takeshi's fall. I have talked to Takeshi few times before his formal introduction to KHR, we only exchange greetings and mostly him talking about baseball. If only I could spoil his future to him, but, where's the fun in that?

"What are you looking at?" Reborn asks me, he wasn't facing me and kept his focus in front.

"Just the sky." I breath in the fresh air and let out a lazy sigh "wondering when it's going to rain."

"There's barely any clouds in the sky, so it's going to take few days." Reborn tells me, the two teen are falling down as he shot Tsuna.

"Ooh, nice save, Sawada!" I yell, waving at the two who just experience a great fall, causing for the two of them to look up and saw me and reborn. The two us from above gave a lazy smile causing Tsuna and Takeshi laugh. My smile was still painted on my face but I can't help myself to think about Tsuna's Vongola family.

It must be nice to have a family like that...

Time passes by so quickly when your having fun, it was almost evening when I came across young boy wearing a cow suit, looking around as if he looks lost. Upon further inspection, I realized that it was Lambo. I furrowed my brows, thinking wasn't Lambo supposed to have seperate chapter of his own with me?! I guess not. Anyways, Lambo started to cry at the sight of me, start to go to my direction.

"Onee-chan!" Lambo cries and hugged my legs. Onee-chan?! I was completely taken aback by what he called me, did my disguise not work?!

"Um, I'm a man! What are you doing here?" I nervously stated and asks him, lying to Lambo half way.

"I was going to where Reborn is! But I got lost" he wipe his snot on my pants, but I didn't mind since it was friday and I'll be washing it soon.

"I think I can help you find your way, will behave for big brother?" I asks to which he nodded and he was in best attitude, I even gave him my candy that I receive from one of the girls.

The moment arrive in front of Sawada's residence, I pressed the doorbell to which I was greeted by Tsuna's mom. I quickly informed her that Lambo was here for Reborn to which she let us in, the two of us enters Tsuna's room in which Lambo attacks Reborn only to be blown away. Seeing a child get thrown in the air stunned me, and I looked back at Reborn with a confuse yet calm manner, while Tsuna's freaking out.

"Um, are sure he'll survive that?" I asks pointing at the direction where Lambo flew.

"Yep, he'll come back in half an hour"

"Okay then, I'll trust your words"

"How are you two calm at this kind of time! Reborn just threw him in the sky!" Tsuna asks in a panicked state, but Reborn kicks him "since when did you two became so close anyways!?"

"I mean, I trust Reborn's words" I chuckle, checking out the time from the wristwatch I wore "also to answer that, we would have a small drink and desserts during lunch, or talk about installing his base around the school, so that it wasn't hard to get along with him. Anyways, I only came to drop him off, I don't want for Hari to wait for me any longer."

"Your always so look so carefree despite how busy you are, I hope no-good Tsuna can learn something off from you" Reborn sighs, knowing that he's probably just teasing his student.

"I don't think, I'm that great. Anyways, I should get going." I chuckle, not wanting to delay my time going home.

I gave my thanks to Tsuna's mom and politely thanked her for letting me in their house, and three of them sent me out by the front door. I bowed once more as they all gave me a warm goodbye. I walked away from the Sawada residence and stretched my hands up in the air.

It's finally my precious weekend!

___

Don't forget to

VOTE! COMMENT! AND ENJOY!

-Neku-