13. Work

13. Work

Work after work after work!

I yelled out my pent up frustrations from all the paperwork I am doing for the school (due to the fact I neglected them and I only have a week left before I submit it to them to the head teacher.), thinking that I'm going to miss Biachi and Haru's intro to KHR, but I kept my hands writing so that I won't have to delay my work. Even Hari came in to help me, as I appointed her as my Vice-president. Which was a perk of being a president, I get to choose my own member.

Hari was glad that she was able to help me, so that my burden won't be too much. Also after I submit all of these work, there's going to be committee meeting. The thought of me going in those meetings are makes me shiver, everyone are always fighting for higher club allowance, even the disciplinary demands the impossible. But I'll handle that from another day.

"Hari, I'm going to buy some snacks, want anything?" I asks my blonde friend, her face lit up and she gave me a list she wants including dinner. Damn, she never holds back when I ask her something.

I took my wallet and a bag with me, as I wore casual clothings. On my way to the supermarket, I saw Soichi Irie, he was curled up in a ball and shitting himself up.

"Um, are you alright?" I ask, crouching over to face him "you must've seen the most unexpected things in your life today."

"I did, I don't even know what to think about it, and I'm a university student." He chuckles to himself as if he's losing his soul.

"Hm, if I were you. I'd just treat that as an exciting experience, and let it go with the flow." I smile, patting his head "if you know what I mean, anyways, I should get going shopping calls me"

"Wait! I know I might sound crazy but I was sent to the future and—" I stood up, but he grabs my arm and stops me from going "I saw you there... you were wearing white clothes and it says mil-"

"Don't tell me." I immediately hushed him, my heart almost stopped hearing his comments, the thought of the possibilities of my future endless "There's some things that aren't meant to be said yet, Irie-san."

I gave him some candies from my pocket and sent my regards to the teen. As I went to the supermarket to buy all of the snack and ingredients from Hari's list. After my shopping, Hari helped me putting away the groceries, and saw that a quarter of my work has been completed.

I thanked Hari for her hard work so I decided that I'm going to cook the dinner for the day, it wasn't really a problem since the two of us share chores but Hari mostly do the chores despite that I want to help around the house.

___

___

"Good morning President Echo!" Tsuna and Takeshi greeted me while Gokudera flinched immediately threw his cigarette in his mouth, I peeked from behind to see more people from behind, which happens to be Ryohei, and Haru.

"Good morning" I lazily greeted them with a yawn, I think being sleepy and yawn has become my trademark in the school "I see that reborn recruited more people."

"Ciaossu, It's necessary for no good Tsuna's family after all." Reborn crosses his arms "also I've come to like Yamamoto like you suggested."

"Eh!? Prez recommended Yamamoto to join mafia?!" Tsuna was shocked to hear the news he got, but I was still somewhat dozing off.

"Yeah, I did. It looks interesting after all" I responded, while opening a candy from one of my pockets "and he's much more stronger than you think he is. Also, Sasagawa-san there's going to be a committee on Friday, make sure you come."

"Osu, Prez Echo!" Ryohei yells and salutes me, Tsuna looks at me with such curiousity to how I deal with a lot of students, especially the odd ones. Heck even Gokudera starts to act like a normal teen than being a regular mafioso he is.

"I need to submit some files to the teachers, I don't want to spend my summer in school. You three study hard okay? I heard that those who flunk their tests, I have to tutor them." I sigh lazily, letting them know with malice yet my tone is quite sleepily "I don't really go easy on students when I'm tutoring, so I hope I hope don't see anyone in my office on first day of school. Also, y'know it's not nice to hack in the system to add Dr. Shamal in the school, teachers would've find it odd, Reborn."

"but no one noticed, didn't they?" Reborn smiles, challenges me, causing to snap out of my drowsy state.

"Aren't you lucky I noticed before anyone did?"

A smirk creeps in my face and let out a defeated sigh. He probably knew that I'll cover his tracks, so I just decided to change the topic smoothly, and I leave the group with a wave.

____

O my goshhhWhy is it likee that!?!?The edit area looks normal but on the library is completely messed up  🤔🤔🤔

O my goshhh
Why is it likee that!?!?
The edit area looks normal but on the library is completely messed up 
🤔🤔🤔

Anyways,

Don't forget to

VOTE! COMMENT! AND ENJOY!

-Neku-