Extended: Secret Weapon!

Short Chapter:

Ummm..... hi!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

Extended: Secret Weapon

3rd person perspective:

The silver haired teen wasn't able to react on time, causing for Kyoya to successfully hit her  nape, forcing her to be unconscious. Her small body lost it's control to stand and starts to fall down.

Namimori students from different ages was able to witness such a thrilling (short) battle between the infamous disciplinary member and Namimori's pacifist ex-president who was known for procastination.

No one was able to interfere in the commotion due to one reason; Hibari simply happens to be their disciplinary member, especially when he's the one who attacked first.

Kyoya was able to catch the unconscious silver haired teen using his free arm before she could greet the cold, hard floor. He gave an annoyed look, but nevertheless, still carried Elias in his arms. Nothing all too new to him since it's been happening lately.

"Thanks for helping out, Hibari!" Iru-sensei bravely approach the terrifying disciplinary member "from what I heard, she hasn't been sleeping well, so I thought you can help since I always see you slightly protective of him!"

"Annoying." Hibari only glares at the teacher, picking up his tonfa then carried the unconscious teen like a princess.

Iru-sensei was the first one to approach Kyoya to ask for help when it came to helping Elias. Was it crazy of him to do that? Yes, indeed. Then again, Iru wasn't exactly the most normal teacher when he's friends with Elias's parents. The grade eight teacher then backs away, and lets Kyoya finish his jobs. Kyoya's method was somewhat violent but his method of making Elias (forcefully) fall asleep worked! 

Everyone knows that the silver teen wouldn't go to sleep without forming a type of excuse before running away, And everyone knew that Kyoya is definitely not one to usually care about students and resorts to violence when it comes to breaking the rules.

So, what's the slight special treatment?

Maybe because they're childhood friends? A special bond that the two of them only can share? The answer is still unkown, exept for Hibari and Elias themselves.

Yep, a bond that only two of them could only know, yet their relationship to others was still unclear as a mud.

Iru knows it himself that it can only be Kyoya that can help Elias at the moment, after all, Iru's been assigned to watch Elias under her parents order. To act someone as a guide in her life, and at the same time guard her but at the same time, to not interfere too much in her life unless necessary or life threatening.

"Geez, what a troublesome pair you two are," Iru mumbles, as he watch Kyoya and Elias walk away "it looks like Kyoya's slowly losing his patience too..."

The black haired teacher soon heave a sigh, scratching his nape. His mind slowly start to wonder at the work he's suppose to do for Namimori, which was mostly grading and planning his next lessons and decided to walk in to a different direction where Hibari are headed. In the midst of his walk, he give one last look, where the two was lost somewhere in a sea of students and whisper a small advice at the ash haired teen, an advice that she wasn't able to hear and continue to do his daily task. 

"You can't be a lone wolf forever, Elias"

___________

Don't you just love extended chapters??

(Don't lie,

I know u do.)

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-