87. No time to rest!

(No, it's not a GoT reference

(No, it's not a GoT reference...)

87. No Time to rest!

Narrator

"Also, there's no need to worry about your men getting killed. I assure you that I received a word from a certain source."  

Elias stares at Charles before looking back at the Sky arcobaleno. Elias avoided Yuni's suggestion of coming together with the Vongola, she pats Yuni's head and tenderly held Yuni's hand as she lead them to the escape pod. Courageously followed by Tsunayoshi while the rest of the guardians followed their boss.

Elias simply looked ahead while she watch her friends pass by, looking ahead to see Gokudera Squalo and Dino was few meters away from them. Everyone was almost there except for one, where the heck did Kyoya go? The answer? Well, he is handling three of the Millefiore guardians all by himself. Since he didn't get a chance to hunt and bite people to death, despite how much he wants to 'bite' them all to death, he's aware that it's not the right time for his hunt and simply stall until everyone has safely arrive in the teleportation device.

 She close her eyes, as quickly think of an excuse to Byakuran for letting Vongola run away. Everyone was almost in there, except for Dino and Kyoya. When Elias finally open her eyes, she can see Byakuran coming for them at a speed of lightning few miles away.

Loyalty doesn't die within a night.

The civillian went inside first, while Chrome, Tsuna and Yamamoto protects the pod while the other catch up to them. Elias braces herself for what is about to come, as she remove the charm of her necklace, and wore the lotus ring that was given by Orfeo. It's that long awaited moment where she's been dying to use her ring, where she finally has a reason to use her weapon box.

She took a deep breath, the petal of the purple lotus ring turns into a beautiful ocean blue as her rain flames emits the colour of the sea. There weren't any traces of mist flames, it was a pure beautiful colour of blue. She easily emitted the flame as if it was breathing. 

She then did not waste a second to open her weapon box, the material inside the small box bursts upward, as drizzle of rain starts to fall causing for Tsuna's group to look up, since it was literally sunny few seconds ago until Elias opened her box.

Elias's animal soon revealed itself toward Tsuna's group, as she gracefully lands in front of Elias and bows at her, that she recognizes her as it's only master. Everyone was at awe seeing Elias's animal, it was fox with nine tails, it's fur was snow as white while every tail, and feet emits a rain flame. The moment the animal raises her head, as it open her eyes, a beautiful color of pale blue, almost similar to the eye color of a certain head disciplinary.

"Snow..." Elias calls the name of her animal, the very same animal that Orfeo gave her "Heed thy request, weaken the flames of those who opposes and endangers thy friends."

Snow immediately looked around the premises, as she quickly learns her master's situation. The fox did not waste a single second before flying off in the air, making sure to slow down those who were chasing them.

Rain soon starts to fall, but none of the Vongola got wet from the rain. The fox certainly did it's job, causing for Dino and Hibari to catch up to Tsuna but due to it's sly and playful nature, the rain stops after twenty minutes and returned to it's box.

Elias was unsure whether it was because the amount of flames the fox had to used that caused her to return to her box or it was just her not wanting to do task, that made her return.

Elias's diary wasn't kidding when it said it had an attitude, sure the animal has an Area of Effect that deals a great amount of crowd control, but it rarely follows it's users orders when the order of speech is incorrect (the user has to use old English for the fox to fulfill the task.)

"No matter who fights against me, I won't be stopped!" Byakuran was few meters away from Tsuna's group, as Dino volunteer himself to temporarily stop Byakuran, while Tsuna's group escape from their and reorganize themselves in Namimori.

"Kufufu... Won't be stopped?" A mist starts to form through Chrome's trident, as the future Mukuro's figure reform "I'll stop you." 

"Mukuro-sama." Chrome's expression was relief to see his beloved savior.

Byakuran didn't stop from advancing as he attacks Mukuro head on, Byakuran's Sky flames against Mukuro's Mist flames, his damage certainly was able to stuns the Millefiore boss.

"Long time no see, Tsunayoshi Sawada" Mukuro greets Tsuna, as if stopping a mad man was nothing.

Despite of Mukuro's attack, it momentarily stunned Byakuran and proved that his flames doesn't affect him

"Heh, I thought I trapped your soul when you possessed my subordinate." Byakuran hums "I made it so at the very least, you won't be able to make nasty illusion like this one."

"Kufufu" Mukuro simply laughs at Byakuran's insult "I thought it was over for me as well... but you see if it wasn't for your beloved fiancee, I wouldn't be able to get away, so the person you trapped was none other than your subordinate's soul." 

Mukuro continue to assault Byakuran with his Illusory attacks.

"Ahaha" Byakuran's laugh simply reverted, as Mukuro's attack deemed to be useless as before 

"You can't beat me like this, you need to at least fight using your own body if you want to defeat me."

_______________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

Neku