60. Disappearance

60. Disappearance

It's a beautiful morning at Namimori Hospital, it was quite peaceful and nothing urgent is happening except for the elder's daily check ups and kid's medicine time. A brown haired nurse, was checking up on every room to see if every patients are doing well. She was almost done with checking every room when she stops by at one room:

Elliot Echo. [1]

She was checking her status, as patient as well as her condition. Her body is in temporary paralysis, due to an unknown cause that strained her body. She opens the door with a smile on her face, in hopes to make paralyze girl feel better. The nurse cheerfully greeted, but there were no reply, only the sound of a clipboard dropped on the floor, followed by a scream by a high pitched woman, the moment she opened her door, a patient is nowhere to be found. The girl was no where in any condition to be able to walk somewhere by herself, yet move alone.

Where could she be?

"D-Doctor! Someone call the doctor!"

The worried nurse alerts most of the staff, to call Shamal. Since he's the one specifically assign to her, Shamal tried his best to arrive his best to come as fast as he can, only to see an empty bed. The doctor made a short inspection to the room, he touched the bed and it was still warm, and the most disturbing thing about it was it didn't look like she moved on her own.

Shamal then gave orders to look for the immobile girl, as he heads to the surveillance room to check what happened to her. He took his phone out to call Reborn as he heads to the room.

"Ciaoussu!"

"Reborn, we may have some problem!" Shamal spoke urgently, informing what was happening "Elias is missing! Her bed was still warm, but she is nowhere to be found!"

"... That's pretty bad, did anyone enter her room before she disappeared?"

"I'm checking it right now, this is going to be so bad! Especially when a Lin candidate disappeared!" Shamal nervously spoke, as he watches the camera that was set up in the hallway where Elias's room was "I'll definitely be killed as a suspect for her disappearance!"

"Relax, Shamal! I don't think anyone knows where the third candidate would be in Namimori." Reborn tries to calm the doctor down "I'll go inform everyone, perhaps they can help to search for her."

"Alright... I'll keep searching for anyone who came in her room. I'll contact you if I find something"

"Understood."

_____

_____

It was now afternoon and the ash haired teen is still now where to be found. Everyone was obviously shocked to hear that Elias disappeared and worried about her well being. Especially when someone they care had disappeared without a trace.

"Reborn, where could Elias be?" Tsunayoshi wondered, asking where the ash haired teen could be.

"If I knew, I wouldn't go to such a troublesome search, you no-good student of mine." Reborn smacks Tsuna's head.

Tsuna and everyone starts for a small search for clues or any trace that Elias could have left behind. It was divided into three groups; Gokudera and Yamamoto, The Sasagawa siblings and Haru, as well as Hari and Chrome, While Tsuna was stuck with Reborn and Lambo who's walking around to look for any clues Elias might have left behind.

It seems like everyone's deeply worried to what might happened to her since her condition is quite fragile at the moment. It was just yesterday that Reborn was casually talking to her and now she just disappeared out of no where?! He remembered that talking to Mukuro, Iemitsu, two of her friends and Shamal.

Mukuro...

Reborn stop from walking immediately reaches of his phone, calling for Shamal. The phone rings once, then twice until the perverted doctor finally answers. While Tsuna's attempting to calm Lambo down.

"Shamal, it just occurred to me but, where's Mukuro?" Reborn asks, ignoring Lambo's whines and declaration of battles "from what I remember, the two of them was in the same room. Where is he?"

"..."

"Shamal?"

"He's not there... There weren't any traces of the second bed or Mukuro himself."

"That's impossible. We were just talking to him, and it's not like he could just use his flames when his body is strained!"

"Yeah..." Shamal agrees "... but there's something I found, few hours before she disappeared."

"What is it?"

"There was a pink smoke that came out in their room, but that's it"

"...Pink smoke?"

Reborn tries to think what could had happen to the two, when Tsuna starts yelling to watch out, whiled Lambo was crying as usual.

"Watch out Reborn!"

"Ah. I can't seem to move my legs."

Reborn didn't exactly froze, as he realize something about what's about to happen. The sun arcobaleno didn't move thinking Elias' words during the Battle for the Vongola Rings.

you will be the first one to be sent in the future.

The news didn't exactly bothered reborn but perhaps Elias' prediction was slightly incorrect, as he could only think of one thing where a pink smoke would be coming from and there's a huge one above him that was falling at a rapid state, and the main reason where pink smoke would appear.

Perhaps it wasn't Reborn that was sent first but Elias herself, was the first one to arrive in the future.

______

[1] Elliot Echo - that's her supposed 'Legal' name registered in Namimori.

Yeyy we're moving intooo the futuree arc!

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-