37. The heck is this?!

Warning: Heavy use of profanity and blood

37. The heck is this!?

"Kufufu, You know, I find you fascinating"

I stumbled Mukuro in my dreams for a second time, purely by coincidence led by the same crow that directed me to Mukuro's lonely world. Okay, maybe not so coincidental. He looks at shocked to see me in his world, not that he didn't mind a company since he's mostly alone.

He seem to be in good mood as he share his thoughts out loud.

"Why do you think of that?" I asks, sitting next to me as we gaze at the nightsky. It almost look like the one when I was at the void.

"Your existence has a huge impact here" Mukuro gazes at the stars, it made him somewhat cheerful "Night skies are present when your here, I don't know if your aware of your own powers, but you're pretty strong to create such beautiful phenomenon."

"Are you sure that it's not just your illusion colliding?"

"Kufufu, your responses amuses me." Mukuro laughs at me, I don't even know how to react to that "though seeing the night sky like these isn't that bad, I'm sure that your friend has been breaking my barrier to get you here."

"Friend? You mean you can see that crow?" I ask in shocked the animal that lead me to Mukuro.

"Well, my eye isn't just for show you know and I can see that thing is carrying powerful flames." Mukuro tells me, as the bird flew into it's shoulders and he pets the crow "I can see it has seal, but from what it looks, it won't be long until bindings loosen up."

"What seal?" I ask mukuro in confusion, not understanding his words.

"let's just say that this bird is like your guardian, it's protecting you but at the same time, restraining you. You can't see the chains but I can" Mukuro explains through simple words "the chains are somewhat rusty and loose, so I think it's going to break soon."

I'll give you a small gift but you'll need to discover it by yourself. It is up to you whether you want to hone it or not.

Orfeo's words suddenly popped into my head, it's his gift. But I still couldn't figure what kind of gift it would be. Is it a weapon? a boxed animal? or could it be?

...my own flames?

If it is one of the choices, then I'd be grateful whatever the outcome would be. I was so absorb in my own thoughts when I didn't notice that Mukuro's face was few inched away from mine, causing for me to jump back a bit.

"Kufufu, that's some quite interesting reaction you got there" Mukuro laughs at me again.

"You know you don't just jump into people's faces like that!" I yelled, pouting over the illusionist "also, I need to tell you that Chrome and the others are already under my protection. But about your documents are going to take some time, since you did stole a possession bullet and some unnecessary stuff. But I'm sure to get you out soon, I promise"

Mists slowly starts to fill Mukuro's lonely world, he looks at me with a mysterious smile that I can't predict. The stars was getting cloudy and the luscious green forest are dissipating in to dust, mixing together with the mist itself.

"Then, I'll be waiting for that day to come." Mukuro's figure slowly disappear due to the thickness of the mist, it was probably time for me to go "little miss. Providence."

____

____

I woke up in sitting up in the bed, sweating and somewhat out of breath. It wasn't like I ran but it somewhat made me feel exhausted, damn, I think I need a whole day to sleep for me to feel energize, but then when I think about it. Since when did I ever felt energize? Never. Hah! that's what I thought.

I suddenly feel an absurd pain in my abdomen, like a form of never ending cramp, maybe I just woke in the wrong side of the bed. I went to the washroom released all the pent up liquid while I was asleep and did not like what I saw.

"HOLY FUUUUCK!" I literally scream, causing for everyone in the house to suddenly get up and got alerted "Holy shit, Hari! Why the fuck am I bleeding?! Oh my god there's blood coming out of my freaking vagina!"

I yelled at the details of my experience, not caring about the boys in the house who was blushing red hearing my words. As they awkwardly returned to their room pretending not to hear anything, perhaps even erasing it from their memories.

"Elias, calm down!" Hari smacks my head for waking her up "it's probably your menstruation. Your overreacting!"

"Wait, so Elias-sempai hans't got it yet?" Chrome asks, trying to calm me.

"Yeah, she hasn't gotten her- Oh my god! You finally got your period!" Hari yells excitedly at me "you really have a late puberty, but also that means those flat racks has still hope yet!"

Hari yells in excitement, while I was miserable from my cramp. Like how the fuck am I suppose to survive this on a monthly basis!? It's like the monthly meeting I did when I was the student president. The two teaches me what how to put on pads since I don't think I can hand putting a stick in my vagina yet and helps me what to do during my period.

I internally thank the Gods that it was a weekend and I get to adjust to this so called period of mine.

______

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-