8. Where's my Shame?

8. Where's my shame?

I sometimes wonder what happen to my shame during those six years...

I sigh trying to recall the last time I was ever shameful, but nothing came to my mind, even in my past life, I was still a shameful brat. I sigh one more time, maybe I was already shameless at many things, so I was able to do most things on my own. I was spacing out, staring at the distance, despite classes are still on session. I surely can't wait to watch KHR, in the shadows. 

"Alright, Elliot Echo will be next year's president for second year!" My lovely homeroom teacher announces, distracting me from my day dreams "it's now your job to ensure that all fresh meat for next year would feel welcome! and do some other minor details"

"I'M GOING TO BE WHAT NOW?!" I yell, causing for me to stand up "I already have library committee! I don't think I can handle both!"

"Your going to be the student president for next year, you weren't paying attention again Echo!" Iru-sensei scolds me, while explaining the the whole thing again "The majority of the second years voted for you, since our class nominated you and you didn't even react, they all thought you were fine with it."

"Are you sure you want me? I mean, I'm a bad student! I always sleep off, I even don't pay attention to your lesson!" I badmouth myself, hoping they would withdraw me "and isn't there other people who actually want to  run for it. Are you really, really  sure you want me?!"

"I know your the type of person that like to slack off a lot. But badmouthing yourself won't help you get withdrawn, Echo. If you're worried about the library committee,  Ill just cancel it if you become the president" Iru-sensei sighs, "Though your quite rude and your mouth runs wild time to time. The consensus wanted you to be the president, your easy to talk to, you get along with everyone easily, and your grades are above average despite of your laziness. Even I think that you'll be a good president."

"Oh my god! Guys the world is ending! Iru-chan just complemented me!" I turned pale, not addressing my teacher properly along the way.

"Oi, Echo! your suppose to call me teacher, you damn brat!" Iru-sensei threw a chalk toward my direction, and I clumsily avoided it, the whole class then started laughing amuse manner at the scenario. Everyone was probably silently agreeing that they made a right choice.

At the end of the day, my homeroom teacher was now called Iru-chan, due to the nickname I gave him, and everyone started calling him that. He looked absolute angry but let it slide anyways, since he was the youngest teacher in Namimori and he's such a softy when it came to his students.

___

___ 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Iru-sensei asks me one more time, as I was called to go to the teacher's office so that he could properly talk to me "I know that your facing a lot of things right now, and I'm not going to pressure you on being the student president, but I really do think that your fit to be one."

"I don't mind, Iru-chan! I know that your always worrying about your students well being but, you don't have to add me to your list." I smile, as he gave me a sheet papers that has a list of being a student president and their advantages "beside, since when did I do anything reckless in school?"

"None, but you need to fix that laziness of yours" my teacher sighs at me, since there was nothing really to scold at me "you need to be careful out there, and your father sent this for your fifteenth birthday."

"Dad did?" I took the envelope from my teacher, since he knows that I am part of the Lin family and he was sent by my parents as a watchmen at a distance, to keep me safe and kills the pests away "I guess, they can't come this year. That's unfortunate." 

I sigh, at the thought of not being able to spend time with my parents. Don't get me wrong, I get to spend my time with my parents every summer for two months for the past six years just to shake of some bugs. But it seems that they can't come for this summer.

I put all of the papers in my bag and thanked Iru-sensei for giving all information I needed.

"Anyways, thanks for worrying about me sensei!" I smile at him, as I stopped by at the door "and you should worry more about on finding a bride!"

"OY, YOU DAMN BRA—"

I quickly left the teacher's lounge before he could yell at me, he shouted at me for being a brat but didn't chase after me. Geez, that teacher is such a softy. I was about close to the school entrance when I saw Hari waiting for me, she was standing still while listening to some music. I gave a soft pat and smiles at her.

"Shall we go home?"

____
Image above is what Elias(or Elliot) look like..

Don't forget to
VOTE! COMMENT AND ENJOY!