53. Secret Weapon!

Ehehehe~

Sigh...

I have no life( ;v;)

53. Commence Iru-sensei's secret weapon!

I continue to daze around for both first and second class, I look at the clock to see five minutes till lunch time. I've been staring at the bright blue sky for a while now, wondering what kind of flames I would have. From what I know about the flames matches with the user's personalities and traits.

I mean I got to know what kind of animal I'm going to have in the future but Orfeo didn't exactly specify it's flame apptitude, since he said it wasn't a purebred. Maybe it's a mix flame? or maybe some sort of special flame? Pfft, B*tch no, author refuse to make OP characters. 

Maybe I should re-analyze myself then ask the people around me, since I don't know what my personality is like, other than trying my best to be lazy, so I'll ask Hari or Tsuna's group later.

Riing!

The lunch bell then rang, and everyone starts to pack their notebooks and head to the cafeteria while the others take their lunch boxes out. Ryohei then came up to me with a very passionate burning aura around him. 

"Yo! Elio—Elias, do you want go for lunch with Tsuna and the other?" Ryohei asks, while doing an air punches "It's going to be extreemely fun!"

"Yeah su—"

"S-sorry Ryohei!" Hari then nervously interrupts me before I could agree "We actually decided to eat lunch together, so we can't eat with you guys today."

"Well, that's unfortunate. Let's have lunch with everyone tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah, we promise!" Hari then waves at Ryohei as he leaves the class. 

 I took my lunch box, and went to Hari's desk. I gave a smile as I sat in front of her. The two of us then starts to eat, the food Hari prepared.

"Did you find some sort of conclusion in your thoughts?" Hari asks, taking her lunch out. While she nervously looks at the classroom entrance.

"Eh? Well something like that! Anyways, I was wondering if what kind of personality do I have?" I ask, maybe it'll help me figure out my flame.

"Hmm... Let's see you're irrational, lacks common sense, crafty and sometimes brutally honest." Hari places her thumb and index finger under her chin thinking carefully while bashing me at the same time, as imaginary arrows stabs my guts "you can sometimes be intimidating, and stubborn too!"

Geh! She's just roasting me...

"Is there like ...any good personality about me?" I trying to remove the imaginary arrows in my guts.

"Well, I guess your open-minded, observant about others and takes good care of them that you often forget to take care about yourself." Hari sighs "others tend to percieve you have a carefree manner when you actually choose your actions carefully that will make them stronger, even if it meant going against their morals and principles.  You sometimes say that there's nothing wrong but you hide your problems to others because you don't want them to worry ...I also know that your the most devious person who works the most behind the scenes. You tend to wear a mask."

Her words made me speechless, I already know that I don't like to share my own problem to others but, I didn't expected for her to know that I tend wear a mask... Hari sometimes surprises me, maybe there's a lot of things I'm unaware and she already noticed it.

"Also, I'm sorry Elias for what's about to happen!" Hari then claps her hand, forming some sort of praying pose while apologizing "I'm not sure what's going to happen but Iru-sensei said something about taking his secret weapon during lunch to help you!"

"Eh? What are you talki—"

The door was loudly slam, to the point   it was heard throughout the classroom, causing for the whole class to be silent, I turned around to see who made the ruckus. Black hair with a fringe that joins at the center of his face, with narrow gray eyes, and wears namimori's uniform in a unique way with a long-sleeved white shirt, and a black gakuran top worn on his shoulders, with the committee's armband pinned onto his left sleeve.

Oh boy...

My heart almost stops in seeing him, I haven't had the time to hangout with him, so I don't know how approach him without being awkward. His eyes was looking around the classroom, until his gray gaze met with my purple eyes. He then took his tonfas out and started dashing towards me with a killing intent?

I immediately stood up and immediately moved away to save my food for potentially getting wasted from his attack. To my luck, I was right, as he made a sharp turn to chase me. I wonder what would have happen to me and my food when I didn't move? Probably flew away from the impact.

"Oi, what's the meaning of this, Kyoya?" I furrowed my eyes, as I went just outside of class, enough space for him to go on a rampage and minimizing the damage in the classroom, he continue to dash toward me with an intent to kill.

I took a quick gaze on my left to see Iru-chan with a piece sign, and a wide toothy grin on his face.

"Annoying herbivore begged to for me to do something or he wouldn't shut up." I made a cross using my arms to defend myself as his tonfa made an aggressive contact to my arms. Damn, it hurts like a B*tch! Oh boy, that's definitely going to bruise.

If I could deepen my furrowed on my brows, I definitely would. It seems that Iru-chan's the main culprit in bothering Kyoya to kill me? Is that his secret weapon Hari mention?! At all of things, it had to be the infamous disciplinary member. 

I immediately targeted his ankle and made a low kick to catch off guard by losing his balance, and restrain him as soon as possible. But this boy reacts too quick as he lets go one of his tonfa and grabs my wrist so that not only he'll fall down, he'd bring me down as well. 

Damn, I'm screwed if I don't stop him or something!

My thoughts seem to be malfunctioning a bit, probably from the sleepless nights, that I can't properly react normally. But the two of us fell down together, I quickly grab the Tonfa that Kyoya disarm and used it as my own temporary weapon and got back on my feet as fast as I can, but so as him. 

He had an ...irritated grin? He looks irritated that I was able to put him down but at the same time, he looks like he was enjoying it. This boy is a sadist! Like who the f*ck attacks someone during lunch?! Like can I not eat my food in peace?!

Kyoya then dashed toward me again, and this time two tonfa clashes with one another. Then our clash went for at least good minute when my head starts to get muddle a bit from my lack of sleep, today's not my day...

I suddenly felt a small pain on my ankle, causing for me to lose my balance. Damn, this boy just use my own move on me, I tried to get my balance back by fixing my foot positioning, when a painful hit made it's way on my nape. I widened my eyes, realizing what he'd done but it was too late. 

I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to the realm of Dreams... 

_______

Uuuuuum, soooo... I'm not really good at describing a fight scene but I hope that it was decent enough. (; v ;)

Don't forget to

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-