63. His Fiancee?!

(ZeroChan: Skysora)

O o f, I just realize my Oc almost looks like Atsushi from Bungou Stray dogs, except my Oc has a beauty mark just below on her left eye. 

63. His Fiancee?!

How many times has it been that I would wake up, talk, and go back to sleep? I notice lately that I've been doing that pattern for quite some time now. Why can't the creator create something that won't involve me getting hurt? I guess I can't have good things in life. I look at the beautifully painted ceiling, I rest my body in a soft bed with white bedding. a fresh set of bandages covered my body, as well as a new cast and a sling for my dislocated shoulder. I notice that my clothing had been change to a simple white dress and a IV drip was poking through my arm.

I heave a small sigh, and look to my right to see my old clothes, folded neatly. I reached out for the pocket, relieve that the diary has been untouched. I reached out for my necklace but I was not wearing it, or it was nowhere to be found. I force myself to get up and start to look for my ring.

"Looking for these?"

My attention went to Byakuran, he was leaning by the door his hand swings my ring through the chains. I didn't exactly gave him any glares, I just stared at the white haired man in a stoic manner. I didn't really feel like fighting, even if I did, I probably wouldn't win.

"What do you want from me?" I look at the Millfiore white spell boss, as he looks surprise to see me not act so spiteful. 

"What do you think I want?" He returns my question back, then walks toward my direction and casually sat at the side of my bed.

"Why would I ask you if I knew?" I bitterly questioned back, from the anime it only said that he wanted to destroy and create a new world. So what he wants from me is still a puzzling thing for me.

"I only want for my fianceé to look at me. Is that so wrong of me?" He hums, as he gently held my hand and returns my ring back "you are my marriage partner after all ...until a certain animal took you away from me."

"animal? Who are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows 

"now why would I say his name when he took you away from? From all I know you could just run away from me when you knew his name" I can feel malice in his words, making me shiver to spine "anyways, I'm not that cruel you think I am. As long as you fullfill my expectations, you will be living like a princess here."

"And what kind of expectations do you have to me?" I ask

"That you will be serving as part of the six funeral wreaths, also as my adorable fiancee."

"No, wouldn't you be charge as pedophilia, I'm only fifteen?" I look at him seriously, as he laughed hysterically at my question.

"How old do you think I am?"

"Uh... 27?"

"Bzzt! Wrong, I'm only twenty five!" I blushed in embarrassment "I don't plan on doing something that you may dislike, so rest assured! Also you must be hungry, I'll ask someone to bring you some waffles!"

He then stood up, and start to walk out of my room. I held ring that my future self gave me in my hand, relief that it was back to my possession.

"Byakuran wait..." I stopped the white haired man from leaving my room, he turned around and gave me a questioning look "... about my family ...are they alive?

"...No. They're all annihilated." I flinched at his answer, so that must mean my parents, Hari and everyone else was killed "all of your blood related are dead, but if you're asking about your mafia family, I can't exactly answer you."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask, in slight hope of being able to meet them.  

"I can let you meet one of your family, but I don't know where the other five are." Byakuran answers me "you personally ordered your family member to scatter and gave them an individual missions. So even I don't know where they are."

"...I see." 

He then finally leave the room, and food soon arrived. It was exactly as he ordered, some waffles and a glass of water to drink. The moment I finished eating, a worker came in and took my plate.

A brown haired maid knocked, and informed me that she'll be entering my room and take my plate away. I look at her oddly, as the girl emits a familiar aura. She then laughs, her right eye glowed into a red colour and her high pitch voice turned to a familiar deep voice.

"Kufufu, so you got yourself trapped in his grasp."

I look at Mukuro disguised as a maid, it looked honestly weird to see a female maid with a deep voice. 

"I couldn't exactly escape when I got surrounded by his men" I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose to ease my headache.

Mukuro listened to my whines, as if he's used to hear it. Perhaps he's actually a close friend of mine in the future?! Dang, that be like a miracle if I manage to be close friends with him.

"Anyways, you need to be careful, I'm sure he's already aware of your existence." I warned the twenty six year old illusionist.

"You should be worrying yourself first before worrying about others." He grabs my plate and start to act like a normal maid with a girly voice "they'll get suspicious if I stayed any longer, I'll be excusing my self then."

I gave a small nod and he left me alone, I felt slightly better that I wasn't alone in the enemy Headquarters. But I couldn't exactly relax either when most people here probably disapprove of my existence.

For now, I don't have any strength or in proper condition to fight. So I should fully utilize their benefits here until I get better, so I should gather information first and read the diary that my future self had left me. So that I may have a clue where my mafia family could be.

__________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-