76. The real six funeral wreaths

Short chapter

76. The Real six funeral wreaths

"A ceremony for the new world..."

I mumble Byakuran's word quietly as Tsunayoshi's side seem to quiet down at the news. Until Irie seem to disagree at Byakuran's words.

"Byakuran-san, please do reconsider you position! You sent five out of six mare rings! How do you plan to fight without the Mare rings?" Irie refutes the Byakuran's words.

"Oh, You mean those fake rings?" Byakuran taunts, emphasizing the word fake and giggling at how easy it was to trick Irie "those fake rings did cost me a fortune to make but you see, Mare ring's stone are much complex than you think it is."

Then the fake rings broke, as if he knew what just happen and continue to introduce the real funeral wreaths. In there, a camera was pointed at me, faint gasps and mumbling whispers can be heard from Tsunayoshi's side.

"Surprise! What do you guys think?" Byakuran smiles as he approaches me and pushed my wheelchair towards where he stood, to show in the hologram as well, perhaps he planned to let others knew that I'm on his side "I happen to found your precious friend and she even willingly joined my group!"

His ways of twisting words amuses me a lot.

"Elias-sama! Why would you join their side!?" An mature voice came through Tsuna's side, it was faint but recognizable

"Charles? Is that you?" I ask, slightly glad that he's safe under Tsunayoshi's protection.

"Yes it's me, Elias-sama. Why are you with him? after what he all did, how could you join his side when he's the one who—"

Byakuran then covered my ears preventing me from hearing Charles and his next next words. Byakuran seem to glare at the camera as he spoke somewhat incoherent words due to my ears being covered.

I look up to Byakuran who seem to notice me gaze up on him, his glare soon dissolved into his usual cheerful smile the moment he looks at me. He place his right hand into my right shoulder then kissed my cheeks, as if he's marking me as his, making me blush in embarrassment since I wasn't used in such form of affection except for my family. His lips then travels to me ear, giving me a soft peck, and whisper something to my ears.

"Go tell them who you belong to"

I shiver under his soft voice, as if he's hypnotizing me to obey him. It's almost like having a Stockholm syndrome, that I might be falling in love with this cruel man without realizing it. I then heave a small sigh and look directly at the camera.

"I'm sorry Tsunayoshi, it seems that we won't be in the same side after all" I gave a small smile.

My left hand then travel to reach for Byakuran's hand on my shoulder and held his warm hand. There was only silence on the other side, which I would freely assume that they were shock to see me, let alone hear that I'm with Byakuran.

"You know finding people with absolute loyalty with unfathomable resolution was quite difficult but I'm quite lucky to find them before I set out to create the new world~" Byakuran hums, obviously delighted at my reciprocated affection "anyways, the battle will take place ten days from now. I won't attack or do anything so better rest up, Tsunayoshi Sawada."

"Souichi-san, I'm entrusting you to enlighten Tsunayoshi's group about the game of choice" I smile, yet I somewhat feel devoid of any emotions.

There were silence in the room, everyone on the other side seem to have a tense atmosphere. I wouldn't blame them, I would be tense too if my enemy just made a direct contact.

"Are you happy there, Elias?"

An adult voice then asks me, I softly flinch, taken aback by that question. From the tone of his voice, I'll assume that it was Ryohei.

"..."

I simply stared at the camera, not knowing how to answer that. A simple 'yes' would have worked but it seem that my heart refrains me from lying.

"It's unfortunate that I won't be able to see your adult form at the Choice battle, Ryohei" I smile, avoiding his question "please do rest well within those ten days."

Byakuran simply hums at my response while eying me, I finally then release my grip on his hand as releases his on my shoulder. Before Byakuran could continue his ramblings with the Vongola, I decided to get myself out of the broadcasting room. I spout few words before leaving the room.

"See you in ten days, Tsunayoshi"
_________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!
-Neku-