35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2

Loooong AF chapter...

35. Negotiation and murder pt. 2

The moment I completed my mission, I took a quick shower from the deserted mansion that I just raided and took a black dress. The dress was backless and too short for my liking, but a new fresh of clothing is better than a blood covered clothes.

It was dawn when I got out of the pungent mansion while few men are still shooting some escapees from the mansion, wiping out the crumbles of the mafia family.
I took out my phone and decided to call Hari, since I promised to call her.

Bzzt. Bzzzt Bzzt.

"Hello?"

Her tired voice came from the other side, a smile made it's way on my face. Feeling slightly home sick from hearing her voice.

"Hello, Hari?" I greet my blonde friend.

"Elias, what took you so long!?" I forced to kill people. I wanted to tell her but I didn't had the courage to tell her. Hari soon started to scold me, I look back at the mansion, I can see myself through the windows reflection, long gray hair, with a black dress and my eyes doesn't have any glimmer or no signs of life, just like a lifeless doll "you said you're going to contact me as soon as you settled down. What is happening with you right now?"

"I'm sorry for making you worry! But it seems that business seems to be taking longer than expected. It seems that my request is still taking a bit longer than I expected." I was surprise how my usual carefree voice was able to get out smoothly,l on informing Hari, soon men started to shoot and their fallen victims yells in pain, I didn't paid too much attention as I continued the conversation normally "Anyways, can you do me a small favour and tell the school that my I'm going to be away for about two months."

"W-wait, what's going on Elias? Why the heck are you staying in Italy for another two months?!" Hari asks me, but I didn't tell her anything. I don't want to involve her in my own problems.

"..."

"Elias... can you at least tell me that you'll come back to Japan?"

"Yeah, I'll come back to Japan. I'm sorry if I can't tell anything right now, but I promise to talk these matter with you when I return, Okay?" I look up at the grey cloudy skies, it seems like it's going to rain soon.

"Yeah..."

"Thank you for understanding, Hari! Don't forget to take care of your health okay!"

"Yeah, you too! You're the one who's in much more dangerous place, worry about yourself more!"

"Okay, I will. See you soon!"