42. My animal

DevArt: Chouette

I went over the amount of chapter I'm supposed to write.

42. My animal

"So it's either a fox or crow, how interesting!"

Orfeo watch with great interest, I nervously look at the red fox and at the raven crow. I took a one big gulp deciding which one to pick; the crow flew with elegance to get closer to me, while the fox lead me here walked gracefully. I nervously look at Orfeo to see him with an indecipherable smile.

"The raven that brings misfortune to others, an ominous warnings through illusions. It'll always protect you and shares vision it's vision with your."

I reached out for the raven bird, my hands trembled at the thought of touching a bird. I felt drawn to the bird the moment I touched it, soft smooth feather, as I saw a small illusion of the two of us together, it was in a snowy field where I was looking at a distance while the crow say on my shoulder. I snapped out of it's illusion the moment I stopped petting the raven bird.

"or maybe you'll choose the fiery red fox, sly and full of deceit, of course they are sensitive, quickly adapt and will lead you to the right path when your at your darkest."

I petted the red fox, my hand smooth ran over it's head, feeling it's soft fur. I felt like I'm petting a dog, it's pale blue eyes reminded me of someone important to me. There weren't any illusion came into my mind but I did feel some sort of connection, as if it's trying to communicate to me. 

"So which one would it be? The sly fox or the ominous bird?"

I look at the two animal who stares at me with great anticipation, my heart to aches at the thought of being to choose only one. I close my eyes to carefully thinking which animal I should choose, to choose the one that has freedom of flight or the one that adapt to it's environment. 

"I think, I want..." I paused, re-thinking everything, I don't want to regret the choices I make. 

It took few more minutes until I finally made a choice, I look at Orfeo with a determined smile. I took a deep breath telling Orfeo my decision.

"I choose...."

_______

_______

"Kufufu, don't you need to go to school?" 

Mukuro shakes my shoulder, snapping me from my dream with Orfeo. I sat up in confusion to see him sitting on the side of my bed, causing for me to snap in my drowsy state.

"Mukuro what the heck are you doing in the girl's room?!" I ask throwing my only two pillows at his face.

"I didn't know Elias would be bothered by such trivial things. Kufufu, how adorable. You don't need to be shy around your property." Mukuro was obviously having fun teasing me.