57. Lighting the kindle

57. Lighting the Kindle

I woke up in the middle of a foggy forest, I wore a simple black cape, with a cherry blossom crest at the tip of the cape, as well as the chain that cuffed my neck. My clothing looks different from my usual Namimori uniform but none of it bothered me.

I continue to inspect my surroundings to see a black crow flew to my direction. I raised my arm as the raven bird landed on my arm, the bird, lowered it's head as if it's bowing to me. I returned the gesture back, closing my eyes.

The moment I opened my eyes, my surroundings had completely change. Bright blue skies with beautiful fluffy clouds, as if its was endless, then I look down to see that I'm standing on a clear ocean, as I can almost see every living creatures swim, minding their own business.

 Bright blue skies with beautiful fluffy clouds, as if its was endless, then I look down to see that I'm standing on a clear ocean, as I can almost see every living creatures swim, minding their own business

Lotus flower soon started to pop from underwater, as it beautifully blooms in my very own eyes.

"...pretty" a word escapes from my mouth.

"I know right?" I flinch, hearing a voice come out of nowhere "I suppose Mukuro's flame had reached up to here."

I turned around to see a female teen, brown hair, black eyes with a tan skin. The two of us shared a same scar between my neck and collarbone, a place where Fuyumi was shot and killed. She was wearing an adorable white dress with a colourful flower crown, next to her was a fox, walking gracefully next to her while the raven bird, rests on her shoulder.

"...you..." I look at the female figure that I know too well "...you're Fuyumi ... That's impossible, because your me. How is this possible?"

"It's because your deep inside your consciousness, that two of us are able to exist" Fuyumi smiles at me "you might say that, but you and I are completely different existance. It just happen to be you had my memories."

"I don't understand" I furrowed my brows, it never came my mind that there will be two minds in one body.

"I don't understand either but, let's just say you're you and I'm me." She smiles at me, squatting down as she pluck a piece of lotus flower "It's because of my memories, I've confused your heart on who you really likes."