79. The awaited meeting

(Anime; Magi)

79. The awaited meeting

"Are you nervous, Eli-chan?"

Bluebell asks, while handing me a pair of wireless ear piece as a communication device for the upcoming battle, the two of us just finish wearing the battle uniform for the Vongola and currently heading to the rendezvous spot.

"Just a bit, I didn't really expected to fight against them" I answer honestly "Let's just hope no one gets injured during the game."

Bluebell hums, not adding her opinion about my answer. She probably knew best to keep her mouth shut, as she knows she's going bad mouth Tsuna's group and the two of us might have a huge feud. It wasn't long until we arrive at the rendezvous spot and everyone was already there, except for Byakuran.

"Where's Byakuran-sama?" Bluebell looks around to search for her respected leader, and yet he's no where to be found.

"He's currently talking to those weaklings" Kikyo sighs, he was leaning at one of the wall, with eyes close.

"It seems like Byakuran-sama is really looking forward making his favorite game come into reality" the red haired male, Zakuro whistles.

"Indeed, I am" Byakuran hums gleefully, as he was the last one to arrive "we all need to get going, Tsuna's group are being teleported as we speak off, and we can't be tardy if we're going to play~"

Everyone soon followed Byakuran and stood in a white platform, where we will get teleported as well.

"By the way, the battlefield that Tsunayoshi Sawada has chosen is Lighting" Byakuran informs us as everyone soon produces flames in order for all of us could be teleported.

Within a blink of an eye, all of us was transported into a roof of a tall building, I couldn't help myself but to look around, and be amaza at all of the tall buildings. Apparently it was a perfect place where lightning flames are ineffective due to how the buildings was created.

 Apparently it was a perfect place where lightning flames are ineffective due to how the buildings was created

Byakuran's hand then rests to waist, causing for me to look up. He notice that I look tense from the fact that I am finally going to meet Tsuna, and decided to slightly distract me or ay least calm me down.

"It's our first time officially meeting, and yet it feels like it isn't~" Byakuran hums, smiling at Tsuna.

"Byakuran!!" Tsuna yells, stating the oblivious "and the six funeral wreath!"

"Gyahaha, I can't believe your friends with these weaklings. I can easily kill them without using my box!" Bluebell smirks, demonstrating a small part of her powers.

"There's no need to get excited, Bluebell." I calm the Millefiore's rain guardian, while Kikyo tries to stop her powers.

"I agree, there's no need to get excited" Kikyo sighs at Bluebell's childish provocations (but successful) towards the Vongola.

"Elias-sama..." my attention diverts into Charles the moment he call my name.

It seems that Charles is the first one to break the tension between me and Tsuna's group.

"Elias-sempai, you shouldn't trust Byakuran!" Tsuna tells me the oblivious, in attempt to change my mind to go to their side "He had done many unspeakable things to our family and friends in the future!"

"Oh my, you make me sound like the bad guy here~" Byakuran pouts, his small act of being 'hurt' fades, turning into his usual smile.

"I already know what Byakuran did and did not do, Tsunayoshi." I look directly at Tsuna's eyes "I'm aware that he killed Yamamoto's father, Sasagawa's parents, and even Haru's family was eliminated."

Soft gasp can be heard throughout Tsuna's group, I even saw Kyoko and Haru drop to their knees hearing my words.

"Elias, you bastard!—" Ryohei was angry at me, even I would be angry at myself for siding at the enemy side and he decided to attack me with his classic punch.

I made a side step, avoiding his lethal punch, and grabbed his wrist and I made a quick twirl, my back facing against him as my hand didn't let go of his wrist amd flipping him over amd throwing him towards Tsuna's group. 

(Anime: Code; Breaker)

"—you knew what he did and yet you still sided with him!" Ryohei preaches to me "Why!? I don't understand why would you do such a terrible thing?!"

"You don't have to understand me, Ryohei." I answer him, everyone's litterally up in their guards "I simply sided towards Byakuran, since it was the best option."

"There's always a different option, Elias-sempai! I'm sure there's another way for you—" I dashed toward Tsunayoshi, causing for the Vongola to point their weapons at me, as I cut off Tsunayoshi's words before he could sway my mind from changing side.

"There's no need to sugar coat your words Tsunayoshi, I'm aware that there are other options. But it was my choice to stay with Byakuran." I forced a smile, whispering those words to Tsuna "You see, I found out that I also have my own family and one of them are deeply hurt."

Tsuna wasn't able to find a plausible argument, as he simply stare at me with mix emotions waiting for me to fill them in.

"Tell me, Tsuna, What option do I have when Byakuran's currently treating Hari, who is in critical condition as we speak off?" I ask rhetorically, not hoping for any amswers at all "if I were to abandon her in her weakest, I'm not sure how I'm going face her. Even if I did, I'm sure that I wouldn't have the throne as Lin's family boss."

I feel angry at myself that I couldn't stop myself to blabber hurtful things towards Tsunayoshi. I clench my hand, my stoic gaze turn into a hateful glare. My heart clenches in guilt at saying mean things towards him but I couldn't help myself to be jealous of their family's bond, to the point I made a sudden outburst.

"Tell me, How could I abandon Hari, someone who was there for me in my weakest?"
______________

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-