19. The prince of Ranking

19. The Prince of Ranking

"Hari, can you do me favour?"

 It's both of our beloved weekend, I ask my blonde friend who's reading a magazine in the living room while eating her favourite snack, I feel my throat a bit coarse as it's been cracking up on me lately. She's turns her attention to me, to signalize that she was listening.

"What is it?" She asks curiously since I rarely ask for any favours.

"Can you watch the house for me for about three weeks around summer vacation? I'm going to meet my family."

"...sure, just make sure that you come back alive"

"Thank you, Hari! I'll leave you an allowance so I think you'll be fine!"

"Yeah, no problem. Summer vacation is still far away, so why are you asking me so early?" Hari asks

"I just want to be prepared for the worst." I smile at Hari, knowing that I was planning something out of her hands "that's why if they come, tell them that I'll be safe. Anyways, I'm going over to Tsuna's house!"

"...okay, be safe!"

I barged in Tsuna's house (Tsuna's mom let me in), I was surprise to see Reborn, Tsuna and a brown haired kid, which I presume to be Fuuta. Tsuna looks at me with a surprise as I went to his house to hangout, Reborn on the other hand, comfortably sat on my shoulders. 

"Echo-sempai, please do have a seat!" Tsuna moved some things, and made me a spot to sit down "also meet Fuuta, he's going to be staying in my house for a while. Fuuta meet Echo sempai, he's like a big brother to me!"

"Nice to meet you, Echo-nii!" I shook his hand, and he started reading my rank. 

Objects starts to float, even I was surprise to see something supernatural. Once he finished reading my rankings, he took his book out and start writing. I looked over to see my results as Tsuna and Reborn took a glance as well.

____

Elliot Echo:

#1 strongest in Namimori school

# 3 being good at being lazy

#7 potential to become a good mafia leader

#4 the type to avoid violence at any cost

#19 good at cross-dressing

#22 in playing any games (especially at board games)

#13 friend with an unnatural being 

___

"Eh, (I'm/)Elliot-sempai's the strongest in Namimori?!" Tsuna and I yell in sync.

"Why are you surprise to see that?!" Tsuna asks me in disbelief, not believing Fuuta's ranking

"What do you mean? I barely fight!" I feel confused seeing his rankings, since it's the first time seeing it. 

"As expected for being a student president" Reborn nods in agreement "you even overrule anyone just by doing nothing and yet your the strongest!"

Men in suits starts to fill the room in to see a blonde men finally enters, our eyes met for a good seconds, which I assume to be Dino. Reborn steals the blonde's attention as he started to talk about mafia business. After a good half an hour, the blonde's gaze return to mine as I feel I need to introduce myself.

"Um, nice to meet you, I'm Eliott Echo." I made a small bow, and look back up to him.

"Dino Chiavarone, I hear a lot about you from Tsuna. Thank you for taking care of him!" Dino introduces himself with a smile as he grabs my hand and kissed the back of it.

"U-um, I hope that you realize I'm a guy..." I felt every inch of my hair rose up, taken aback by Dino's action.

"I don't see any problem in that, I can feel something special about you. It's unfortunate I'm on a rush that we don't have a lot of time to talk" Dino smiles, letting my hand go "please don't hesitate to talk to me, if I visit Japan back."

"O-okay?" I told him nervously, still shaken by Dino's courting.    

____

____

"What are you doing, Prez?" I look up to see Yamamoto standing next to me, as I was too engross in reading that I almost forgot my surroundings. 

"I'm memorizing a menu, I just got a part time job and I want to do well in it!" I answer showing the written menu without the name of the cafe I was working at "I'm planning on travelling this summer so I'm going to leave about two weeks earlier in school. So I'm trying to save up money."

It wasn't like I'm short on money, I just didn't want to alert my parents by asking money to travel, especially when I'm planning to go to Italy, where my whose uncle's name shall not speak off for a bargain. I've tried to come up with a plan living a normal life but all of those plan bound to fail in one point or another. I might as well just prepare ahead since I'm already aware that I won't be able to run away sooner or later.

...Perhaphs, there is a way I can set him free while I'm in italy?

"Are you sure you can handle it? I mean school, work and activities are difficult to balance it out." Yamamoto snaps me out of my thoughts as he crosses his arms, showing genuine concern for me "I just hope that you don't push yourself too much, since you tend to forget to take care of yourself"

"Geez, I'll be fine Yamamoto!" I convince the tall raven male "I can handle my self. Besides, I'm quite strong myself!"

"Yeah, but your recklessness worries me sometimes and I'm worried about prez growth rate, you aren't getting any taller." Yamamoto smiles, obliviously teasing me as he raise his hand to imitate my height "what if people thinks that your about our age, what do we do now?"

"Oi, you little piece of shi-!!" I playfully punch him in the arms, stopping myself from using colourful language "I'll get you back for this!"

The two of us then started laughing about our silly conversation, and even talked about the upcoming event in our school that every girls in Namimori are getting crazy at. It's like the girls has become a hyenas on the run, hungry for their preys. It's the one and only,

Valentine's day.

_____

Extra Facts:

-Elias really gets along with Reborn and Yamamoto, but gets along more with Ryohei (since they're in same year).

- Elias and Reborn's Coffee and desserts day are every Mondays during lunch time.

Don't forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-