64. Damsel in Distress

I'm in Awesomee mood!
Caauusse Wattpad just loves to give me a very emotional rollercoaster.

64

64. Damsel in Distress

It has been three days since I stayed in Millefiore's white spell headquarters. Resettling in their base was quite comfortable, my usual Namimori uniform had change to a their white uniform, I wore a black shirt and their notorious jacket resting on top of me and some long white skirt to go along with it. None of the employees seem to treat me horribly. In fact, they've been looking at me as if I'm someone with great respect.

The sling on my arm was fully removed but I was still wearing bandages, along with a warning not to do anything excessive with my arm or it'll break and I'll have to wear a sling again. Byakuran was waiting for me just outside of my room, and greeted me with a warm smile.

"Eli-chan!" He cheers, as I gave dead panned stare "cold as always, but since you have been so docile for the past three days  I decided to show you something... nice"

"I'm not liking it already by the tone of your voice." I grumble, as I head to their library not even considering where he's going to lead me.

"I think you might need to reconsider this one" he grabs my wrist, making me turn around and see his sickly sweet smile "you might even change sides after seeing it!"

"...fine." I grumble as I let him lead the way.

Byakuran and I made twist and turns, then we went inside an elevator going to the lowest level of the headquarters.

"Where have you been hiding for the past five years, Eli-chan?" Byakuran asks me "you and your family was the hardest one to track since you'd always leave little to no traces, and it didn't seem like they existed in the other worlds."

"How am I suppose to know? That's the future me" I retorted "besides, why would I leave traces when some bad guys are after me?"

"So your calling your own fianceé a bad guy?" He asks "even if we actually acted like lovers somewhere in the past."

"What?!" I blushed hearing those word coming from him.

"Yeah, we did!" He then made a step forward until my back reach the wall of the elevator, making me feel trap in his grasp and whispers me somethings that I couldn't believe myself "I was even your first doing it"

His voice made me shiver up to my spine, I didn't had to decode his words since it was easy to find out what it was: Byakuran was the first man I'd have sex with. I couldn't help myself but to look at him with such bewilderment and a tinge of disappointment in my heart(?), did I really do that with him?! I thought to myself over and over again, my heart ached as if I didn't want to hear that.

Pay attention, Herbivore.

Kyoya's face soon popped to my head, his face remained stoic yet his eyes held that very, very rare look where he gave a worried stare at me when I pushed myself too far. My heart soon ached, not knowing what to do with my own emotions.