102. Disciple's Feelings

Chapter 102: Disciple's Feelings

Elias slowly flutters her eyes, she can feel her body ached, she felt sore almost everywhere especially her arms but the pain wasn't so terrible when she arrived in the future. She look around to see a gray ceiling, with white walls. She was in a small room that only contain a single bed.

"Don't push yourself, you must be still exhausted."

A calm voice caught Elias attention, she looks down to her left, to see her beloved teacher and crush. She was happy that Fon was the first one to greet her and her heart felt a bit disappointed that it wasn't the person she was expecting to see.

"Fon-nii... How's the others doing?" Elias call her teacher's name, while Fon jumps in her head and sat in her head.

"They're all still recovering, they're waiting for you and Tsuna to wake up so that all of you can go back."

"Hey, Fon-nii ...What was I like in the future?" Elias asks, curious about the future her "from what I heard from others, I sound like someone who's capable. I sound like someone who got herself together."

"But aren't you strong? You've achieved a lot of things that a kid wasn't able to in your age."

"No... I'm not strong than you think I am, Fon-nii." Elias release a shaky sighs, admitting her weakness "I was never strong to begin with, my head will start to think worse case scenario and regret doing something that I didn't do."

"Well..." Fon pauses, thinking his words carefully "do you think your someone who's filled with regrets right now?"

Elias shook her head, sure, there were moments where she regret not being able to go to an sale events for grocery shopping but that didn't really matter a lot. She didn't regretted to save Mukuro and his gang, everything she's done so far, she hasn't regretted them all.

"Then it isn't too late for you to change your future," Fon calmly pats Elias head, a habit that was passed on to her "you are still young, and your future is yet to start. You still have a chance to change your future."

"Fon-nii..."

A chance to change...

Those words seem to echoes in her head, Elias calls Fon filled with such affection, her heart seem to flutter but it was a bit different from last time.

She suddenly remembers Bluebell's suggestion on confessing her feelings to her teacher. Elias looks around to see that it was just the two of them, and the others are too busy preparing for departure. Elias opens her mouth but words seem hesitant to come out.

It was now or never...

Elias clutch on her blanket and with a newfound resolve to confront her feelings to her teacher.

"Fon-nii, I like you."

Elias confesses, a bit anticlimactic -no- it was very anticlimatic in her opinion but she has never conveyed her romantic feelings in her whole life to someone so she hopes that her feelings would be reciprocated or at least get some kind of response.

"I like you too, Elias." Fon smiles, jumping in front of her, sitting across from her "as my beloved sister and disciples."

I like you too as my beloved sister..

A sister...

Elias's feelings seems to shatter into pieces hearing those words coming out of Fon's word, but strangely enough she wasn't hurt.

"As a sister, huh?" Elias repeats Fon's word in a sigh, she was unexpectedly calm about this situation. She would thought that she would start to cry her balls out when Fon rejects her but she ...didn't.

"Your a splendid woman, Elias." Fon looks at Elias "You shouldn't be dating an old geezer like me, I think that there are better men waiting for you out there."

So he did understood the meaning behind Elias's confession...

It was a ironic for Fon to say those words since he's clearly in a child body. Elias mouth was wide open, learning that Fon knew that it wasn't just any normal confession.

"Wha—!"

"You see, the future you confessed to me as well, not too long ago, it was the same exact word and determined expression you two held. I had difficulty understanding your confessions meant." Fon seem to know the question forming inside Elias head and took initiative to answer "the 'you' in the future also had to convey it to me over and over until I finally understand that you like me as a man."

Fon continues to talk as Elias listened carefully.

"Elias Lin," Fon formally calls his disciple's full name, cauising for Elias stiffen up a bit "I am honored to recieve for your confession but I will have to reject you and wish for you to look for another man that is worthy of you who will respect you and cherish you.

Silence could only be filled in the room, Fon's voice seem to be more louder and clearer in Elias's head. The storm arcobaleno bowed down toward Elias, a sign of apology and gratitude.

"No, I should be the one grateful for me to hear you respond to my confession." Elias gracefully lowers her head, thanking her past tutors for teaching her etiquette "I'm happy that you got to be part of my life, and I don't know what would have become of me without you."

The two lowered both of their head at one another, none of them dared to rise their head. The room was filled by silence once again but inside Elias's head, Fon's voice seem to be more louder and clearer, there was a small tug in Elias heart but it wasn't a remnants of a broken heart.

She somewhat feel refresh after her confessions, her heart felt free from his response. Elias was truly glad that Fon didn't gave her a half hearted response.

Their ending meant a chance for a new relationship to bloom

_____________

YAAAAAAAAAAAS!

It's a EliOn momenttttt

(I litterally just made that ship name)

Neku