33. Return

It took me longer than usual to draw down some stuff.

33. Return

"It's JAPAAAAN!"

"Ken quiet down, your embarrassing everyone." 

Everyone in the airport were looking at us due to the blonde beast boy yelling in excitement, while Chikusa attempts to calm Ken down. Five of us arrived in Japan at Friday morning as scheduled, as I expected, they were quite a lively bunch, which was mostly Ken who yells most of the time.

I giggle seeing them enjoy their return, and even get to go back to Kokuyo middle school. I even dragged Charles to come with me, as he drove us to my home. The moment I arrived in my home, I nervously open the door to see Hari dressed for school carrying her bag. 

"I'm home, Hari!" I casually greeted her, as she stared at me, still processing what she saw. She drop her bag and her eyes starts to water and tackled me with a hug causing for me to fall down on my butt.

"Welcome home!" She started just crying, I felt bad for her since she was waiting for me for a long time "What took you so long?! and who are these people?!"

"Ahaha, I told you already, I'm adopting some people!" I scratched my cheek, laughing it normally.

"Does your parents know about them?!" Hari asks me.

"Yeah, they were reaaally angry about it y'know!" I recalled the memory of them getting angry at me "anyways won't you be late for school?"

Hari immediately scramble her stuff and hurried off to school, I smile at the remaining four, to pick their room except for mine which was going to be where Chrome, Hari and I would be staying. It wasn't long until everyone got to pick their rooms, which was still empty and sparkling clean, I decided to take them all on a furniture shopping spree. The things we bought was; Four single beds, four desks, some floor carpets, office chairs, lamps and heck we even shopped for school appliances. The amount I spent was unspeakable, the moment Ken peeked through the amount I payed, his soul almost left his body. 

The delivery was going to take few hours before it arrives so I decided to let the group to relax as go to a salon and get my hair extensions get proffesionally removed and cut my hair to it's usual short cut. By the time I arrived, Hari was home and five of them was awkwardly sitting together. 

"Are you all alright? You all look so awkward" I laughed at them, causing for them to blush in embarrassment "why don't you all introduce yourself to one another, and get to know each other? I'll go first, Elias Lin. A happy go lucky person who thrive for to be lazy!"

...

...

...

...

There was a silence in the room, until Ken starts to burst out in laughter, so as well as the other three while Charles, even though he's the oldest and most mature one releases a small chuckle. The atmosphere in the room seem to lighten, and every one started to relax.

"Oi, that was rude, what the hell are you laughing at?!" I ask angrily pretending to be hurt.

"Because, Elias-sempai doesn't seem to be the type we all expected, since you usually has that intimidating aura around you during in Italy." Chrome spoke nervously. 

"Is that so? I was really bored most of the meeting and I didn't feel like playing mind game either, that's probably why I look irritated or intimidating." I told chrome my real intentions back in Italy. 

"Now that you mentioned it, you look slimmer and more feminine than the last time I saw you" Hari starts to inspect my face and body "though your boobs are still flat as ever." 

"What the hell was that suppose to mean! I gained some chest!" I bantered "your chest just happen to be humongous for a female in our age!"

"Um, Hari-sempai, Elias-sempai I don't think we should talk about chests when there's b-boys around!" Chrome calms the fight between us, as we comply. We saw three men was blushing furiously our conversation about boobs.

"Now that everyone's no longer tense go ahead and introduce yourselves, since six of us will be living here for a while" I cheerfully smile, and everyone started to introducing themselves starting from Charles and ends with Chrome.

The five of them starts to get to know each other, while I handle with the delivery that just arrived. The men soon started helping with the set-up of the room, while Hari and Chrome cooks for Dinner. I was glad that every furniture was completed and set up already before dinner. 

There were warm meals and a the table was already set up for everyone to eat, I smile at the scene before me. Chrome started crying again since she never thought that she'll ever have such a warm and enjoyable dinner with the people she calls as family, everyone starts to comfort her since they all have some tragic past and it all brings us together. 

The six of us had the most enjoyable meal of our life, as we helped out in cleaning the dishes and throwing out the garbage. I took a nice long shower, and enjoyed it, I feel at peace. Though I knew that I needed to fill Hari what happened to me the last three months, as things are going to be temporarily be back to normal.

I'll enjoy my peaceful time while it lasts.

_____

Sooo this is like what Elias floor plan looks like:

I guess the space is quite big, except for the bedrooms

I guess the space is quite big, except for the bedrooms. I do hope the floor plan is somewhat easy to understand.

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-