18. What happen to consent?!

18. What happen to Consent!?

"Did I ever tell you guys are assholes?"

My voice cracks at me, while everyone pretends not to know anything. It seems that my whole  grade and the grade below me(Tsuna's grade) has voluntold me to be student president for this year, and word of the mouth got passed so quickly that everyone went along with it. Everyone thought that I was the only one who could stand up to Kyoya and actually runs an event smoothly. Reborn even voted despite not being a student, making the teachers have no choice but to make me the president for another year. 

My long sought freedom was completely destroyed at the moment when the teacher's publicly announce my another year of presidency without my consent to this matter, and everyone started cheering as if I had won a student election (except for the fact that I didn't sign up for it.)

I looked at Hari and Ryohei who's obviously sweating nervously and avoiding my gaze. My misery turns to a blind rage, I smile at my two classmates, as well as adding Tsuna's group in my list to get a revenge back.

"I'll remember this" I gave an ominous smile at the two, showing utter displeasure "Ryohei, remind me to cut your next month budget for boxing club on our next meeting."

"W-wait, Elliot! I beg of you, anything but that!" Ryohei freezes, hearing my proposition.

"Did you say something?" I gave a carefree smile, but there seems to be a dark aura coming out of me everyone in class was praying for Ryohei as the sacrificial lamb to appease my anger "Did I hear you want cut half of the club's budget?"

"N-no! I'm sorry!" By the time I finish venting out my anger, I bet everyone in my class knew that I shouldn't be someone to mess with since as I temporarily broke Ryohei down from my idle threats. Even Iru-sensei was sweating nervously. 

"What the hell your all looking at?!" I somewhat feel like I was a gangster or a mafioso already, but it's probably because I'm having a tantrum "Class is starting, Go to your seat!"

Everyone went to their seats with no complaints, I took my bag and left the classroom, no one even dared to stop me or ask where I'm going as I left the class before it started. Iru-sensei was about to stop when I glared at him and let me out. It was now in the middle of classes when I went to the archery building and let all my anger out with every shot I made, though not all of them went to the center of the target as some went outside. 

"You're horrible at archery." I looked to see reborn watch me fail "you need to be calm and collected before you shoot your target at most time."

"I don't really feel for a lecture right now" I tell reborn, while picking up the arrows I shot "I just felt like letting all my anger out, I don't want to lash it out to anybody"

"so the easy-going president gets angry too, I'm surprise" Reborn sits down, petting his chameleon. 

"Of course, I do. I'm only human. I'm not perfect Reborn." I sigh, sitting next to him while I put the arrows on my lap "I was never born perfect, even I have regrets in life. Being place in a high power is scary for me, I always feel afraid that I am going to losing myself in that power, it feels terrifyingly good to control everything in my hands. I'm sorry for babbling nonsense, I'm just speaking gibberish."     

"Isn't that what makes you a candidate as a student president?" Reborn asks rhetorically "I know a lot of people who lost their lives for power. The fact that you realize the power comes with responsibilities is already an amazing feat for your age. I'm sure the path you are taking right now won't stray you to the wrong path, even if you do Tsuna and the others are here to help you, even I'll help. You have great charisma and everyone believes in you that you'll make things work out despite how ridiculous your methods are."

"Why can't you always be that nice to Tsuna?" I chuckle, feeling better venting my thoughts out "your such a softie to me, but your always tough in Tsuna"

"It's because Tsuna's a slow learner, while you, on the other hand are always strict about yourself. You portray yourself as carefree and easy going but you're actually far from it. You always find yourself doing something to help others. I sometimes feel like your being chained by something that holds you back from opening up from others." Reborn sighs, as he is unable to read my mind "you need to treat yourself time to time and I don't want to lose someone useful."

 "Thanks for listening, Reborn. Y'know, I do hope I'm able to tell you the truth one day" I sigh, a soft breeze passed and I enjoy the cool air it offers "I wonder what you'll think of then, when you know it." 

"I suppose we'll find that out in the future." Reborn spoke, while the two of us look up in the blue sky.

"I hope whatever comes, we'll still be in the same side"

____

____

It's been two weeks since I made sure that I got my revenge on everyone, when I meant everyone, I literally meant all those who started the suggested for their class to vote for me (which was Tsuna's group.) 

Today happens to be parent participation day, everyone's parents seem to attend, I greeted each parent and helped some of them get their way around as I wore my armband on special occasion or an event.

I checked each class to see that every room was quite lively, even in Tsuna's class was crazier. I checked out the older grades to see that they were more behaved than the lower grade. Especially, Hibari's class. 

I was about to walk away when I felt someone grabbed my wrist, I immediately look who it was to see a beautiful woman wearing a kimono. My heart almost stopped seeing her, someone who I haven't seen for almost seven years now.

"Eli-chan?" She asks, her eyes was filled with concerned. I felt guilty seeing her, that I ran away from them "Your Elias right? I remember your mom had that hair at some point in her teenage year."

"It's nice to see you, mrs. Hibari, I apologize for running away seven years ago. I... have my own reasons" there was no turning back now, as I formally apologize to her.

"What name do you go by now?" She asks, as she somewhat understands my circumstances, I can tell that she's holding back her familiarity since we were still in public space.

"Elliot Echo." I answers, smiling at her "student president of Namimori, so if there is anything I can help you with, just please don't hesitate to come." 

"Okay, I will. I hope to see you in the future Eli-chan, we need to catch up with one another soon." Kyoya's mom bowed at me, to which I returned the gesture and she went back to Kyoya's class.

____

oof 2 updates in one day?? Damn I'm on a roll.

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!