25. Sakura Viewing

25. Sakura Viewing

"Ciaossu! Tsuna and the others went ahead to go Sakura viewing"

I bumped into Tsuna's tutor on my way to sakura viewing. Reborn was wearing an adorable men's kimono, as he informs me, and jumps into my shoulder. Reborn thought that it was more efficient sitting on my shoulder since we were heading to meet with Tsuna's group.

It felt a bit weird knowing that Reborn is aware of my background and identity but he kept his word and hasn't told the others. Today's weather was sunny and cool, a perfect day to go outside and do something productive. 

Reborn decided to go ahead while I took my time to enjoy my walk while appreciating each cherry blossoms, by the time I arrive, Gokudera threw his bomb and saw Dr. Shamal was unconscious in the ground, while Tsuna and watch them get defeated. 

It must be Kyoya.

The moment Gokudera fell on the ground, Yamamoto steps in and saves the silver haired bomber. The two exchanges few words, but in the end, Hibari won the fight. It was Tsuna's turn to fight next, Reborn shot the teen and went to his usual berserk mode, using Leon as his weapon. I watch the events unfold in my eyes, to see that Hibari fell to the ground for unknown reasons before he can defeat Tsuna. 

Dr. Shamal is starting to regain his consciousness and explains Kyoya's condition, as he gave him Sakura disorientation syndrome, where he can't stand up near sakura trees. I look at Kyoya as he stands up and leaves before he could get cured. Dr. Shamal's eyes landed on me as he stares at me intently.

"Your Namimori's president right?" Shamal asks, looking at me intently "that's strange, there's something about you that I can't shake off. You look so feminine as a guy, your eyes, those lips. I'm sure those belong to a maide—"

"Shamal, don't harass students." Reborn kicks Shamal in the head causing for him to hit one of the cherry blossom and fall on the ground again. I sigh in relief that reborn came to the rescue as my gaze immediately landed on Kyoya who's still staggering, keeping his word.

"W-wait K-kyoya!" I call him, still stuttering about his name, the raven disciplinary didn't stop but his tracks got slower. I said a short goodbye to Tsuna's group a quick goodbye, before running toward Kyoya "I heard that the view from the your club room has a good view from there. Why don't we watch from there?" 

Kyoya didn't say anything else, as I followed him. We arrive at their clubroom, and I was correct. The view from above was perfect, I watch the sakura petals dance in the air as each soft breeze passes by. Kyoya remained silent as he watches the cherry blossom together with me.

Now that I realized it, I felt like watching Cherry blossom with Fon-nii. Except he'd probably be drinking sake. I didn't understand people like Fon who drink sake under a full moon or beneath a cherry blossom since he said about something adults would only know.