48. Confrontation

(DevArt: AngeliciousO3O)

Ehe...ehehehe
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Happy friday!

ehehehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Happy friday!

48. Confrontation

I arrived in Namimori a bit earlier than usual, there were some students here already but there's still half an hour to spend. Hari decided that she'll walk with her gal friends so I went to school ahead. It was quite amazing that the damages to the school has been repaired and looks good as new.

I walked aimlessly in school saw Hibari from a distance, and I avoided him by my own instinct, so I hid somewhere and crouched down, I've been avoiding him like a plague since I told him who I am and I'm probably over reacting but I have no idea to face him. I'm not sure the exact reason but feel absolutely guilty just by looking at him.

"Please let me live safely today and don't make me meet him!" I silently prayed to myself.

"Don't make you meet who?"

"Don't make me meet Hiba—" I froze looking at the one person who I didn't want to see "ah... K-kyoya-sempai, g-good morning!"

I curse my stuttering mouth and immediately dashed the moment I saw him,  but he quickly grabbed my collar, making it impossible for me to run. I can feel my blood get drained drained in my face. I'm dead, I'm  sooo dead.

"Hmm, little omnivore tried to run" he hums amuse, his nickname for me changed "how admirable, did you really think you can run away from me?"

"U-um, yes? I mean n-no! So would you please let go of my collar?" I ask Kyoya politely, in hopes that he'd comply to my small request and maybe I can esca—  

"No."  

Okay, maybe there's no chance of escape. He then dragged me in the Hallways of Namimori probably heading to the reception room. The students just watch me get dragged away, like aren't they going to help me!? Oh, wait... They're too afraid of him. I didn't even struggle as he only drag but prayed that I'll come in one piece, waiting my unknown future with Kyoya. 

"Is there a reason why you've been running away from me?" Kyoya drags me inside the reception room, as he closes the door that linked between Namimori hallway and the disciplinary room. I decided to sit in the couch.

"N-no?" My answer came off like question, he then walks closer to me and sat next to me.

"Hmm..." He only hums as he stares at me, he didn't even say anything after as he just stares at me. 

"Are you angry at me?" I ask Kyoya, taking all of my courage to look into his eyes "that I didn't tell you who I am?"

"I wonder how many times do I have to tell you?" Kyoya sighs at me "I'm not angry at you, I already knew who you were for a while now."

"Eh? When did you discover?!" I gasp, I thought that my cross dressing was almost perfect "I thought my act was close to flawless..."

"It's because we grew together, I was able to deduce your real identity when you pretended to be Elliot"

"Eh? How?"

"Do you really want me to tell you?"

I nodded enthusiastically, as he only sigh at at me. He stood up from my side and stood in front of me, his hands then reached out to my shirt as he tries to unbutton my shirt.

"W-what are you doing?!" I yell stopping his hand from opening my clothes, holy cakes, I can feel my cheeks get flushed. I mean, I may be shameless but goodness sake, I'm not ready for others to see my flat racks! 

"Showing you how I knew" His cold hands managed to touch just the lower part of my neck and collarbone, I slightly shiver in his cold touch and his face went closer to my ears "it's because you always had a birthmark on near your neck and shoulder."

He whisper to my ear, I somewhat feel defenseless under this man. Is this a new type of bullying?! I swear he is bullying me! Oh my god, where did that adorable kid years ago?! He was such an innocent cutie too. He's just a big meanie now!

"O-okay, I get it, so move back a bit!" I lightly push him, as he backs away as if he didn't touch me.

"I had my suspicions about you when we went both got hospitalize, but everything was confirmed when you collapsed in the school in that swine's hands." His hand pats my head, his face had that faint smile in his face. Then he ruffles my silver locks.

Fon-nii...

His actions reminded me of Fon, the way patted my head and his faint smile reminded me of him. My heart started to beat faster than I expected, my mind started recall my memories with my teacher. 

"...Fon?" I accidentally called my teacher's name, and snapped back to my senses.

"Fon? Who's that?" Kyoya asks, tilting his head a bit

"Eh? Uh, someone really important to me!" I smile warmly at Kyoya

"He sound annoying..." His foul mood returned, as he removed his hand on my head.

"He's not that annoying," I giggle, giving him a childish grin "anyways, now that you know who I am, does that mean we can hangout more?"

Kyoya looks at me, contemplating to answer that question. The silence continued for a good few more minutes until an annoyed sigh came out of Kyoya's lips. The moment I heard his answer, my mouth couldn't help myself but to smile bigger.

"Do whatever you want."
________

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-