66. Just as plan

*Drools* Ahaha..ha... Luciel <3

 Luciel <3

66. Just as plan

"I'm Irie Souichi, its a pleasure to meet Byakuran's Fianceé"

The brunette introduced himself through the small screen, I gave him a small smile with a nod. I watch him act his best as if he didn't met me at all, a bullet of sweat then fell from his cheeks to his chin as he look back to Byakuran.

"Byakuran-sama, are you sure that it's okay to reveal top secret information to her so carelessly?" Irie asks, disagreeing at my presence "also thank you for the flowers."

"It's fine, besides isn't it interesting to see how she's going to react?" Byakuran rhetorically question the brown haired boy while popping  marshmallows in his mouth.

"Understood." Irie nods as he begins his report "one of the mosca in Japan has spotted a unusual signal, it's most likely suspected to be a Vongola ring."

I somewhat manage not to flinch, and stared at Souichi without reacting to the news, that Tsunayoshi Sawada has arrived in the future with Hayato Gokudera, and Lal Mirch most likely found them. Not that they know that, I just happen to watch it.

I look at Byakuran, who is intently staring at me. As if he was expecting a reaction from me, like some sort of emotion in hearing that news.

This little bi—

He must've been planning to see how I react, to see if I know something about the situation, or at least a hint to confirm whatever's going in his mind. I can't afford to make a wrong move with Byakuran, the moment he learns about his existence, he will definitely annihilate them before they can act.

He's also holding Hari as his hostage and I can't carelessly contact them... the future arc started and Byakuran's world domination starts to sets in motion.

"Anyways, what do you suggest we do, Eli-chan?" Byakuran asks me, causing for the brunette to look at me, a bullet of sweat start to fall from his cheek down to his chin, anticipating for my answer.

"What are you going to do if they are actually the Vongola?" I look at Byakuran, who's playing with a marshmallow.

"You sometimes ask the most stupid question... It's only natural to kill them." He answers while insulting me at the same time, I gulp my own saliva.

"Then..." I look at Irie, who's face doesn't seem to agree at Byakuran "...what about you? Souichi-san?"

"It's only natural to look for the enemy and destroy them at once." Irie answers, his loyal facade was returning.

"So what are you trying to imply?"

"Send me to handle them. They're just children, they're probably clueless about the future."

"Ah, please don't forget that Eli-chan is just a kid too, but she manage to surpass many things during her time, don't underestimate your enemy too much, Irie." 

I could say that to you...

I scoffed at his words, wishing that I could say those words to him but I'd rather keep my mouth shut. If the time's right, then I might be able to escape with Hari, for now, I have act ignorant and clueless.

"Then, how about we leave it Irie. What if it's not the Vongola? Then we would have wasted our time coming there." I suggested, Byakuran hums thoughtfully thinking about my suggestion.

The tension rose, as the two of us wait for Byakuran's words of agreement, Byakuran isn't stupid, and he's really a careful man in a cheery facade. My peripheral vision saw Irie was nervous of his next move, wishing that he'd agree, since if I did, then I simply opened for Irie's path to create the perfect preparations for the Vongola.

"All right. Though if Vongala really happens to be right, then we'll have to kill them" Byakuran agrees, as if taking a person's life is the most easiest thing, his gaze then went to mine, making sure to watch every of my reaction "but if Irie does manage to fail, then I'll have to take extra precautions and send you some of my troops, we shall eliminate whomever got in my way."

Byakuran cheerfully spoke, his hands stealthily found it's way to my waist and put me into his lap in a blink of an eye. A blush crept in my face, taken aback by his bold, bold move. I wasn't exactly a fan of Public display affection, so when Byakuran pulled me to his lap while Irie simply watch, I can feel my cheeks flush in embarrassment and I literally froze since I wasn't used to this form of affection.

"B-byakuran! Souichi-san is still here!" I pleaded, but he simply ignores it and intertwines his hands to mine as he kisses my neck "Hie! A-anyways Souichi-san, w-what ring are you wearing right now?" 

"Mare rings? Why ask?"

"N-nothing, it's just I'm a bit curious. I didn't expected for Byakuran to trust so much that he'll give you such an important item." I spoke, looking through Irie. From what he looks like, he wants to ask me questions but he couldn't because Byakuran's here.

"Why must you hurt me, Eli-chan? Of course I'll entrust the Mare rings to my most trusted member!" Byakuran hums, despite of his carefree tone both of us knew that it was a fake ring, a secret that only few knows. Byakuran then starts kissing my cheek, as I only blush in his light kisses as he removed his hand against mine to hug me.

"Then... Let's trust Souichi-san on handling the situation right now." I look at Irie, the two of us had a silent agreement, knowing what's about to come. But Irie and I knows that my words meant to say a different meaning.

I'll trust Tsunayoshi's growth in your hands, Souichi-san...

_________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-