100. Resonance

Chapter 100: Resonance

Four people was inside the sky barrier, it was a bit odd since Elias was able to enter an sky attribute barrier when she's a rain user.

The pacifier Yuni's holding was starting to reborn, it would take another hour for the arcobaleno to recover their full body.

The two ring and the pacifier continues to glow until Tsuna temporarily loses his conciousness for a second. He was crushingly defeated but he didn't lose any will to protect her friends so he kept fighting himself to push himself to stay awake.

'I want to help!

What can I do to help him without interfering the plot?'

Elias tries to think of ways to help, when a soft bell start to ring in Elias's head.

'My kind child, shall I help you?"

Elias start to hear a soft feminine voice, it held a huge authoritative tone, the ash haired teen look left and righr but there wasn't anyone who'd she think the voice would belong to. Eliashesitated but nods, and her ring unconsciously start to emit rain flames, and Tsuna's gloves seem to react toward her lotus ring. It didn't take a long for Tsuna's 27 glove to change to X-gloves and projected the Vongola symbol.

A gorgeous young man appears from Tsuna's gloves, his appearance was filled with dignity and elegance, his honey haired and golden eyes was an absolute killer for the ladies. Elias couldn't help herself to fangirl internally as all she can do is to gulp all of them down, since she wasn't exactly in the right position to fangirl.

Everyone was surprised to see a man appear out of nowhere in Tsuna's glove but Elias quickly recognize this beautiful, gorgeous, handsome man;

Vongola Primo.

Primo stares at Elias, awknolegding her existence

Primo stares at Elias, awknolegding her existence. The first Vongola politely bows at Elias.

"I thought I saw (1.)Xue Lin but it seems that you are one of her descendant. I didn't expect to meet a prominent person." Primo smiles, Elias heart flutters, it was rare to see a beautiful man smiling at her "well then, for a Lin descendant to open the (2.)gate so carelessly, I shall take this to my advantage."

Primo speaks puzzling words, and he didn't waste a second to unlock the rings true form.

"It's quite unfortunate that I can't share you my inheritance to you yet but I will temporarily share you Vongola rings true form" Primo raises his hand, his back of his hand gently taps with Tsuna's hand, unlocking Vongola rings true form "go give that Mare kid a scare!"

Tsuna and Byakuran's fight starts all over again, Yuni and Elias stares at one another. Both of their eyes showed some form of resolve, Yuni starts to to concentrate on igniting the flame in her pacifier, while Elias sits down and activates a barrier to protect the Pacifier and Yuni.

"Elias-sama thank you for being my side..." Yuni thanks me before finally concentrating to her pacifier "please tell Gamma that I'm sorry."

"...it should be me who need to thank you" Elias's heart aches and pains to see Yuni's death coming closer each passing second.

Yuni was preparing herself to alter everyone's future and to make sure that Byakuran will never recieve the Mare rings, while Elias prepare herself to protect Yuni and the pacifiers using a barrier made out of the rain flames, a sky flame protected by a water-like barrier.

Byakuran and Tsuna exchanges punch and kicks, the brunette flies behind Byakuran and pulls his wings, sending the white haired teen flying down to the ground. Their fight was too hard to keep up due to their speed. But despite of the intense battle, Tsuna seem to be winning.

Yuni's preparation was close to complete when an image of Gamma followed by an image of her death appears, causing for Yuni to tremble to the point she can't stand up.

"I... I'm sorry Elias-sama, it seems that no matter how much I prepare myself for this moment, it seems that, I—I'm too scared..." Yuni shakes but she doesn't stop preparing her pacifier to alter everyone's future for the better "I'm scared to die..."

Elias heart ached, seeing Yuni shake like a bunny. Elias unconsciously touches her birthmark, a mark where she got shot in her old life...

A mark from her previous life, a sign that she has experienced an unpleasant death. Elias sympathize Yuni, she's going todie and there's nothing Elias could do.

Elias stands up, her gaze went sideways, some part of the sky barrier has been opened, causing for the blonde to be able to enter. The two exchanges a nod of acknowledgement and Gamma walked ahead to where Yuni is.

"It's okay to be afraid." Gamma easily enters Elias's barrier, knowing that he won't be harmed "you don't have to be scared. I'll be next to you."

"...Gamma" Yuni's voice was shaking, as she hugs him, two of them are being engulf to flames "thank you for being by my side... Elias-sama, I'll entrust the rest to you."

Yuni was aware that her time is coming up, she'll be free from all of the burden called life.Yuni's part of the promise was completed, to assure that everyone's future will change and prevents Byakuran from having the Mare rings.

All that was left was for Elias to fulfill part of her promise, to assure that all of her beloved comrades (or arcobaleno) has safely reborn, to make sure that Mare rings will be put into her possession, and to protect everyone until they've arrive in their right timeline.

Elias gently smiles at Yuni, assuring the sky arcobaleno, freeing Yuni's burden away from her.

"Leave everything to me, Yuni."
_____________________

1. Xue Lin - The name of the First Lin boss.

2. Gate - Let's just say the lotus ring, has special components that affects other rings (i.e. Vongola rings) to forcefully unlock it's hidden powers.

Neku